Europa league 1st qualifier draw

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looooooooooooool If we draw a team like Sevilla or Besiktas we are absolutely fucked

Just for the Louden Loyal RSC today, everyone else tomorrow ?

People are very quick to forget last years debacle. They will be two tough games, especially so soon after pre-season.

Posted Images

Always knew it would be moved there but would have liked it at their own wee ground tbh ... but it's small and unsure with me having to start my travel club points off again if I'd get a ticket or not, this way I will and will put me in good stead for Osijek next round assuming we both qualify 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Always knew it would be moved there but would have liked it at their own wee ground tbh ... but it's small and unsure with me having to start my travel club points off again if I'd get a ticket or not, this way I will and will put me in good stead for Osijek next round assuming we both qualify 

You back with a season ticket and in the TC again this year mate aye? 

9 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Will be on 0 points for the game in Croatia likely chances of a ticket ? Not sure what away fans get for that ground. 

If you are willing to pay higher price and travel official with Rangers/Thomas Cook you will get a ticket 100% on 0 points.

2 minutes ago, TunnyLoyal said:

If you are willing to pay higher price and travel official with Rangers/Thomas Cook you will get a ticket 100% on 0 points.

Just thinking it will be 9 days in advance so might put people off with a quick turnaround, would consider the day trip with the travel club as flights look tough to Osijek.