Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m a fanny of a boy booked London with the mrs leaving on the 20th, we better get drawn away first or she’ll be getting sent down there with her sister :lol:

14 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Ive never known a team to get such an easy ride to get them into champions league. After that they have rosenborg.

Maybe slanty eye liewell is hand picking his peado teams euro draw the same way he did with the fixtures lol.

How many rounds do they need to get through to get to the group stage ?

On 11/06/2018 at 09:57, psb07158 said:

Looooooooooooool

If we draw a team like Sevilla or Besiktas we are absolutely fucked

Ha it just goes to show how important it is for us to get back to being seeded and having a higher coefficient. 

It is a serious undertaking for us to get back into europe, purely due to who we need to beat to get there. We certainly should not be going out at the first hurdle though. 

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Ive never known a team to get such an easy ride to get them into champions league. After that they have rosenborg.

Maybe slanty eye liewell is hand picking his peado teams euro draw the same way he did with the fixtures lol.

You obviously don't pay much attention to how it works then

Not really fussed who we get as I doubt I'll get the time off to go. If it's Progress and the game is on the Thursday might be in with a chance. 

Hopefully get to the second round if we make it, again at the fate of the draw depending on what leg we are away and what day it falls on. 

3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Are u a fucking tim. I was only saying they have had easier teams to qualify through the years. So no nees to be a cheeky bastard. Ya tosser.

teach him a lesson he'll never forget mate the cheeky ltl pusie fgt that he iz

Archived