Welcome Goldson

DeanMK

5 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Hopefully this puts an end to our centre back problems. Honestly didn't expect to get both, especially not within a day of each other. 

As has previously been stated, it doesn't put an end to our defensive problems. We still have two numpties at fullback, I'm sorry to say. Good luck Conor m8. If we don't improve the fullback situation, you're sure as Hell going to need it.

20 hours ago, ronniescu said:

As has previously been stated, it doesn't put an end to our defensive problems. We still have two numpties at fullback, I'm sorry to say. Good luck Conor m8. If we don't improve the fullback situation, you're sure as Hell going to need it.

Got to agree, although I do see imprrovement in John. After watching Halliday in his position, I certainly missed him.

As for Tav, I just don't see him improving on his defensive frailties. The better teams and the scum no less are ripping him apart.

On the plus side, if goals against us go down his weaknesses, the shagger will rip his head off for exposing him to shite that should have been dealt with.

For me me it's worry, as the scum just exploit the fuck out of him and we need to win those games in future to take the title.

Welcome Connor. Good to get deal over the line. I saw him play the full 90 mins against Watford and he was solid enough. Didn't realise that was his premier league debut that night and he wasn't really tested, but still had a good game. He will do really well up here. Well pleased with this one.

Never seen him play in my life.

Talks like a leader in that interview, authoritative tone to it and mentions what he expects from his team mates, and that above all he wants a clean sheet.

Brighton fans to a man seem certain that'll be walk it up here and follow a similar path as Van Dijk, to a top half Prem club in a couple years. 

Thought this was interesting.

“Steven Gerrard had a massive influence on my decision to sign."

“...We carried on speaking and he has been brilliant with me, he said I could speak to him whenever I wanted to or whatever I was thinking. 

“...Now he is my manager and I want to be able to learn off him as a coach and as a manager. I don’t really think there is going to be time for me to be star struck and be in awe of him."

These guys are gonna run through brick walls for our manager. Love it:isay:

7 hours ago, ben51 said:

The comments from the Brighton fans give me a buzz, seems to be massively rated.

Lets see it kid.

living  where I do, a lot of my mates are Brighton season ticket holders.  Most of them rate him, and tell me they are sorry to see  him go.

1 hour ago, MidSussexBlue said:

living  where I do, a lot of my mates are Brighton season ticket holders.  Most of them rate him, and tell me they are sorry to see  him go.

I had a look as well and seems most rate him and sad to see him go.

A lot of them commented on how skint we are so must be listening to the bheasts PR machine.

What is the MTL they keep mentioning, is this some nickname for the SPL.?

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Got to agree, although I do see imprrovement in John. After watching Halliday in his position, I certainly missed him.

As for Tav, I just don't see him improving on his defensive fraikties. The better teams and the scum no less are ripping him apart.

On the plus side, if goals against us go down his weaknesses, the shagger will rip his head off for exposing him to shite that should have been dealt with.

For me me it's worry, as the scum just exploit the fuck out of him and we need to win those games in future to take the title.

Im not the biggest Tav fan but it wont take a whole load of coaching to make him a passable defender. He needs to show a bit more bravery in shutting down crosses and a bit more tactical discipline. His athletic gifts already give him a massive advantage as a full back.

If you look at the game we shouldve won at the Giro Dome after he finally grew a set of ball he had Sinclair in his back pocket and I havent seen Sinclair play for them since. We dont need to replace him just yet but we should be signing someone who’ll push him for his place.

34 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

What is the MTL they keep mentioning, is this some nickname for the SPL.?

I saw that haha a few of them have too much sand in their vaginas or should that be fucking pebbles? Decent wee club though who benefited nicely from the bloated EPL bubble.

Welcome big man and we are now only one centre back away from a central defence. Need to replace Tav, get a centre-mid hard playmaker, drop Murphy to wingback or get a new LB, sign someone Ramos-esque as captain and get in a tall striker to feed Morelos or replace him with Lukaku. 

Was it not rumoured that SG would have up to £26m to spend?

Get rid of a dozen or more and get us 3 "huge" names for CB, CM and up top. No fucking about with the shite we've had playing for us last season. Get in 3 well seasoned skilful top name players who don't need molly-coddling until they settle in.

Guys who are either gone, going or should not play for us again, and will free up salaries for the big signings would be Miller, Morelos, Bates, Windass, Wallace, fenian o'fuckface, Goss, Holt, Herrera, Pena, Cardoso, Dalcio, Dodoo, Dorrans, Hodson, Haliday and maybe one or two I've forgotten.

:offtopic: I know but I hope SG is totally mercenary in his clear-out and pushes way beyond the boundaries for the marquee signings.