Welcome Goldson

DeanMK

On 13/06/2018 at 19:34, Blue Avenger said:

Got to agree, although I do see imprrovement in John. After watching Halliday in his position, I certainly missed him.

As for Tav, I just don't see him improving on his defensive frailties. The better teams and the scum no less are ripping him apart.

On the plus side, if goals against us go down his weaknesses, the shagger will rip his head off for exposing him to shite that should have been dealt with.

For me me it's worry, as the scum just exploit the fuck out of him and we need to win those games in future to take the title.

Agre totally, yet hes till our best player according to most on here.  Unfortunately for me hes one of the main stays and been involved in everything thats been wrong for us on the park over the last 2 seasons

1 hour ago, bennybongo said:

He's not played much since he had preventative heart surgery a while back. But chances are it'll be no problem at all. I think this is a good gamble to be taking. A far better shout than someone like pena. 

I always like a good nosey (creep) on fans forums when we sign a player to get the jist of the feelings for the player. I have to say I’ve been amazed at the comments from the Brighton fans, to a man they’re not happy they’ve lost him. Really excited about this one. 

On 13/06/2018 at 23:01, Basrah Bear said:

I had a look as well and seems most rate him and sad to see him go.

A lot of them commented on how skint we are so must be listening to the bheasts PR machine.

What is the MTL they keep mentioning, is this some nickname for the SPL.?

I have asked around, but none of them have a clue what MT.L refers to. What is the context?

They have all  to a man however expressed  a preference for Rangers over that other lot, and  they will be following our results  as a consequence of the 2 signings from them.  They are aware of our journey, and I waste no opportunity in telling them of the corruption that exists within the SPFL..

1 hour ago, MidSussexBlue said:

I have asked around, but none of them have a clue what MT.L refers to. What is the context?

They have all  to a man however expressed  a preference for Rangers over that other lot, and  they will be following our results  as a consequence of the 2 signings from them.  They are aware of our journey, and I waste no opportunity in telling them of the corruption that exists within the SPFL..

If you look on their forum a few of them mention he will do well in the MTL? meaning playing for us in the SPL.