Gerrard's captain for the season.

K.A.I

Who should get it?

I think last season Wallace, Miller, Holt, Tav, Fod, Alves, Martin, Wilson and maybe even Ryan Jack? all had it which is frankly pathetic and unbefitting having it passed about so many people like it's a token gesture.

I'm a believer in it works best giving it to someone vocal at the back.

I've never seen Goldson play, but if he's the's big, ball-winning, composed defensive mainstay is he our best shout? there's also Alan McGregor who knows what it's about and is a vocal organiser.

Who's your choice? 

Just now, K.A.I said:

What a lot of sentimental shite re Wallace ... that shit holds us back no end as a club. Do what's best in the now, not the 2012.

Lee Wallace is our captain he did what many so called Rangers men didn't in 2012 when he stuck by our club.  Removing the armband from him and giving it to McGregor, who ditched us when the chips were down, would be quite the slap on the face. 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

An average full back who is perma-injured and is currently disputing a fine with the club. Great idea.

He's a good full-back at SPFL level.  He had a hard time with injures last season but that certainly hasn't been the story of his career.  Labelling him as "perma-injured" is inaccurate.  Lee Wallace has been a solid professional for us on and off the pitch and if he did in fact punch Murty I'd give him legendary status right now.  Getting in amongst it to support the players against a shite manager is exactly what the captain should be doing.