Harry Forrester

MrMckee

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

So good afc Wimbledon haven’t tried to sign him after being on loan tell it’s own story

Couldn't get a game for Doncaster Rovers when we signed him.   He's learned nothing.

52 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Spot on , we go into the new season with any of that dross still playing for us and we are winning fuck all league.........

It’s unbelievable after the embarrassment of last season that people still think them players ‘might still do a job’

absolutely delusional 

55 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Ive said this for months now but no one listens.  Even guys live tavernier, foderingham and windass should all be shipped and never play again for us.  All have been heavily involved in literally every single bad result we have had iver the last 3 years, been involved with 3 dif managers.  They had their chances and literally have shown nothing that suggest they will make a massive improvement under gerrard.

I agree I feel with windass,tav,fod etc they will have a mental block every time they come up against the scum and they have had plenty of chances to impress and failed,we need to get rid of the losers in our club and get the ‘winning’ mentality back.

if I’d get rid of windass,fod etc then I’m sure as hell forrester,hodson etc can fuck right off our club 

Decent player nothing more, shocking attitude. Hopefully he’ll be gone ASAP a bad attitude like that can easily spread through a dressing room, not what we want to build a team capable of challenging for the title and it needs to be shown that’s not an acceptable attitude for Rangers. Luckily I’m sure Gerrard will have seen it enough over the years at Liverpool and know to get rid.

6 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

He was on the bench for Wimbledon when I went to watch them earlier in the season..... don't know how well he done overall. 

Did he get any game time that day mate ?, i think the fact they've sent him back up  tells us what we already knew, his attitude stinks.

10 minutes ago, binsy08 said:

Did he get any game time that day mate ?, i think the fact they've sent him back up  tells us what we already knew, his attitude stinks.

Aye he came on after an hour or so and had a few decent touches but nothing special. Decent ability but can't see him being good enough for us.