Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Been thinking a bit more about this.

I think a problem could be that its not Greg who is pulling the strings in all this but the club. ALL other King helpers have been financially benefited (Brown, fury, Houston, Greg ) it's only his old man that's on the outside looking in. It could well be that its not just Greg that is the problem for RSCs but the club itself as it wants old Marshall to be the financial beneficiary in this.

Time will tell, but I think there's a long road to go down and it may require us to take action rather than just words to show this strategy won't be accepted.

I see what your saying but If it is the club, then allowing the Louden RSC to monopolize the away tickets wouldn't just be about a reward. It would allow the club to cherry pick the type of supporters who they want to attend the away games, especially if clubs are to be held accountable for fans actions.

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I see what your saying but If it is the club, then allowing the Louden RSC to monopolize the away tickets wouldn't just be about a reward. It would allow the club to cherry pick the type of supporters who they want to attend the away games, especially if clubs are to be held accountable for fans actions.

Gonae you seruousoy  fuck up ya looney

4 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

That's me fucked then. Ah well.

5 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

Just done it but it says only those with a Rangers number get sent in.  Bit selective seeing as how its about the liar and not about allocations??

It's so tarriers etc can't fuck up the voting.

If you've ever bought a ticket you'll have a designated Rangers number. Log in to your account and you'll see your account number in there 

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

If you've ever bought a ticket you'll have a designated Rangers number. Log in to your account and you'll see your account number in there 

I buy a season ticket for a mate every year, I'll get him to do the survey.  Last ticket I personally bought was 14 years ago before I moved here.

17 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

I buy a season ticket for a mate every year, I'll get him to do the survey.  Last ticket I personally bought was 14 years ago before I moved here.

If you buy one mate then you'll have a number 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

If you buy one mate then you'll have a number 

Was on a confirmation email ?

Shows what you got if you actually look.  I normally just pay and ignore it (sponsored ticket to an ex-vet/PTSD etc)

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

He’ll no have a Rangers number.

Big Rab told him last year he’s no a real supporter. ?

I’ve done the survey, but I’d like to make it clear I hate to see any Bear losing their livelihood.

HOWEVER, on this occasion, I think it needs to happen for the good of the club, and that’s all that matters here in my opinion.

Greg spent months on here misleading fellow Bears over Crisis1872, then was complicit in the Edmiston House CIC, which he became a Director of on 8th January 2018. Why? Is this even allowed? Is this going to be another Conflict if Interest issue?

Theres far too much going on with Greg and Father Marshall in an underhand way, and it’ll only get worse.

eg How can Greg push the club to provide a licenced fan zone for the home support, considering it’ll hit his fathers business in a big way?

Im sure there’ll be many more issues such as above, and none of them are for the benefit of The Rangers.

6 minutes ago, thebooler said:

He’ll no have a Rangers number.

Big Rab told him last year he’s no a real supporter. ?

Am not a real supporter.

I only buy one ST a year which I sponsor
Give to GB (although thats been a while, he hasnt asked me recently ? )
Buy the curent shirt for me and the kids
Watch every game live
Read this forum everyday
Follow Rangers everywhere (online)

But I would never drink in his boozer and detest the pair of lying cunts so yeah, make your own mind up:dance:

6 minutes ago, thebooler said:

but I’d like to make it clear I hate to see any Bear losing their livelihood.

I agree with this usually but if it opens the door for a more deserving Bear who has no other access to income then i think it will be a good outcome.

Greg has overstepped the mark here and his position is untenable imo.

10 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I too have put up a survey.  Httos://www.ripaffcunts.com/survey

For a tenner a month i'll send you a survey and you dont even need to fill it in, i'll submit it for you using my answers to my questions. As part of the monthly fee you get to come round to my house for a carryoot (*you have to pay for your own) where you can then enter a draw to sit in "my" chair and choose whatever channel you want to watch (*as long as i agree).  Places are going fast so i'd ask you to commit now and make sure you sign up as soon as possible. Just send me your name, Rangers number and place of work and if my wife picks your name (*draw is totally random......ehmmmm) i'll email your employer to let you know you were one of the lucky few.

Fingers crossed

Nae free pies? I'm oot.?

9 hours ago, PolmontLoyalRSC said:

Done. 

Great to see us all together 

Are we really though ? I agree fully with the statement, I’ve filled in forum and agree 100% the marshalls are a disgrace and Greig should definitely now be out his SLO position , but in the statement I’ve also learned there’s been meetings set up so RSC can take more tickets away from CCS members who get 5 a season (2 of which is Killie) as it is , never quite got my head round how the way you travel to a match should get lead you to priority, bus , train , car we’re all traveling to the same match 

Archived