Louden Loyal RSC

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

Not a thread I really want to be in or around, but since I've been mentioned a couple of times, and since there will be folk looking in who aren't fully familiar with the Fund workings, I guess I'd better throw in a disclaimer...

The RM Erskine Fund S/T Scheme is not a formal scheme; it is an informal arrangement, currently tolerated by the Ticket Office.

I guess they're currently happy to tolerate it for a few reasons:

1.  Our scheme is voluntarily VERY limited in scale and scope - We usually only make use of 3 or 4 unused Members' seats for each game, even though we often have many more offered.

2. We only ever deal with Home games. We don't ever ask our Members to apply for anything on our behalf, or for our benefit, or try to use their details for anything other than stated (a ticket for a Veteran for a game).  

3. Our tickets go to Erskine Veterans, Erskine Bungalow Residents, Combat Stress patients/former patients, BRAVEHOUND dog companions and other (I think) deserving recipients.

4.  The Members donating their seats are doing so for the benefit of our Fund and its aims, and gain nothing other than self-satisfaction.

5.  Nobody has complained to the TO about it - yet.

6.  We keep quiet about it, and try not to bring it to anyone's attention, because you know what some people are like.

Mate, if anyone has a problem with the way you handle donated tickets. 

Then I will personally agree to meet them before a home game and put them right on the matter. ??

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing about secondary ticketing is I don’t think any of us do it for the money. We do it so another rank and file Bear can get a ticket that he might not otherwise get. 

To then find out that the club uses them for the VIP’s Players is a fucking nonsense. 

10 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

It is £30. Just asked someone who used it for the scum game but they cant remember if they had to wait for it to sell or if were told instantly they would get £30 credit. Dont think anybody returning a ticket was shafted. Anybody who didnt have a ticket were the ones who were shafted as not one ticket was put up for sale. Folk have been asking the SLO for months what happened to the tickets and he's patched it. Whys he finally coming out with this now? Has he just made it up or is there something more sinister?

You can guarantee that when it comes to the SLO it will be half truths and just enough info that he thinks he can get away with. 

The man is a lying lower than a snakes belly cunt. 

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The thing about secondary ticketing is I don’t think any of us do it for the money. We do it so another rank and file Bear can get a ticket that he might not otherwise get. 

To then find out that the club uses them for the VIP’s Players is a fucking nonsense. 

Yes that is it 100% IMO. :thumbup:

46 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks for that info.

I was sure I read in a thread some time ago that it was £10, but that was maybe just for certain games

That's lowest level.

Hivs Herts above that. Maybe sheep, if not they're at top level with scum. Scum games should be around 30 quid credited compared to tenner against relegation fodder.

46 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don't any cunt tell @Inigo

20 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's lowest level.

Hivs Herts above that. Maybe sheep, if not they're at top level with scum. Scum games should be around 30 quid credited compared to tenner against relegation fodder.

It all goes on games and age groups for example even if you’re an adult ST holder but your ticket gets sold to concession you get what they would give for that if you get mate 

3 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

I find it hard to believe that the club would give away someone's seat made available through secondary ticketing for free rather than re-sell it.

For me mate this isn’t the point.The point that angers me is he has stated demand was so great these seats never got offered to ordinary fans through general sale.They went directly onto staff,sponsors or corperate.Wether a credit was paid for seat or not to me is irrelevant.Its the backhanded,deceitful way they go about it.Try finding this info in the secondary ticketing Q&As.Its a fucking disgrace and once again leads to mistrust from us concerning the running of the TO.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

TheI'mhing about secondary ticketing is I don’t think any of us do it for the money. We do it so another rank and file Bear can get a ticket that he might not otherwise get. 

WTF? Hacent Read all of the thread, but I hope Im missing something here. 

45 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's lowest level.

Cheers :thumbup:

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

A tablet that works fucks sake what's going on with your posts tonight?

Makes capital Is In the m7ddle of posts and wont let me edit. And autocorrect Is acting up.

It's annoying I mind when I signed up I had an old phone that would double post everything.

Near lobbed IT at one point.

Ffs.  Did you buy piperpete's keyboard.  The tag isn't working 

Lol. Mrs says ITs a 7 yo tablet andcdoes Well for It's age.

My arse.

Archived