Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Haven't read all the posts but certainly a lot of people unhappy, and rightly so, about what's going on with the Marshals - has anyone contacted Rangers because this stinks to the high heavens

The SLO is the point of contact ???

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

fuck off :wanker: I've been in touch with Rangers in the past about various things but I've never spoken to this guy in my life 

Excellent, looks like you're volunteering to go to one of your contacts there and tell them how it is. Let us know how you get on, I'll fire away a complaint too.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Excellent, looks like you're volunteering to go to one of your contacts there and tell them how it is. Let us know how you get on, I'll fire away a complaint too.

will do and you let me know how you get on, between us we should get this resolved 

4 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

will do and you let me know how you get on, between us we should get this resolved 

No you've picked me up wrong. Let me know how you get on and I'll fire away a complaint to your contact if worthwhile. 

Imo it's a stitch up and will take the large RSCs to speak as one to have any impact. The SLO should resolve such matters but he's colluding with it, and I'd imagine the inept donkey that is Robertson is the next point if contact. Not one fuck will be given by him.

Or finally go straight to Dave King ? who has now got all his paid hands benefiting financially at last. Good luck with that one.

It's a stitch up mate, club is complicit, pure and simple.

Just now, PRW. said:

Latest great idea from him is that you should have to pay the club £1000 a season to gurantee away tickets for the season.

Seems good and he only needs 100 people paying a 10er and he's got his grand 

31 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

No you've picked me up wrong. Let me know how you get on and I'll fire away a complaint to your contact if worthwhile. 

Imo it's a stitch up and will take the large RSCs to speak as one to have any impact. The SLO should resolve such matters but he's colluding with it, and I'd imagine the inept donkey that is Robertson is the next point if contact. Not one fuck will be given by him.

Or finally go straight to Dave King ? who has now got all his paid hands benefiting financially at last. Good luck with that one.

It's a stitch up mate, club is complicit, pure and simple.

shitebag ??

14 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Latest great idea from him is that you should have to pay the club £1000 a season to gurantee away tickets for the season.

He’s lost the plot. Claiming he has a full bus already am sorry but if I said I was starting an RSC in the biggest populated Rangers area I wouldn’t be near a full bus in a weekend that tells me he’s had it planned for a while, wouldn’t be surprised if he put his RSC application in last year. 

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That sounds like trolling cos even he isnt stupid enough to genuinely suggest that. Then again...

I thought it was but a don’t think it is going with what he’s posting. 

29 minutes ago, PRW. said:

He’s only trying to change the thread topic mate by creating another debate.

Someone should tell him to start a new thread about this, and leave the thread about his Super RSC as it is.

I actually can’t believe how thick he is, and no amount of people telling him how wrong he is will change anything.

This won’t end well for his son.

14 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

He’s lost the plot. Claiming he has a full bus already am sorry but if I said I was starting an RSC in the biggest populated Rangers area I wouldn’t be near a full bus in a weekend that tells me he’s had it planned for a while, wouldn’t be surprised if he put his RSC application in last year. 

He did mate, and he’s got 44 members.

2 minutes ago, thebooler said:

He’s only trying to change the thread topic mate by creating another debate.

Someone should tell him to start a new thread about this, and leave the thread about his Super RSC as it is.

I actually can’t believe how thick he is, and no amount of people telling him how wrong he is will change anything.

This won’t end well for his son.

Greig is going to lose his job over this.

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Each person has to pay a grand?

:lol:

the tickets are worth including being at all 18 games around 480 ffs

Aye mate each you pay a grand and you get a ticket every away game because you can afford to pay a grand compared to someone who can’t means you deserve to get a ticket. 

20 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

No way he means each. He has to be trolling with that.

Just had a nosey. He's being serious not trolling.

And the 1k he suggests is for the privilege of guaranteeing yourself away tickets to each game. Ticket prices are on top.

His view is that if you can afford it why not. Fuck those who can't, elitism is the way forward.

Salt of the earth sort is our Robert...

Archived