Louden Loyal RSC

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Of course it would mate. You's are still only pups at the end of the day.

If this was a thing you's would all put yourself into debt and borrow it. I know for certain you would as that's what you's do but this guys just a fucking moron.

Tell me.hes being ripped apart on there please 

He is mate

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Of course it would mate. You's are still only pups at the end of the day.

If this was a thing you's would all put yourself into debt and borrow it. I know for certain you would as that's what you's do but this guys just a fucking moron.

Tell me.hes being ripped apart on there please 

Aye mate he's on his own, not one single person is agreeing with him

4 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Said he said to 5 guys who are involved in RSC’s and said 4 of them were for it and 1 was against would love to know if these guys actually exist. 

Convenient that is.

Pick 5 top clubs, say 1 was stone cold against it and it goes unchallenged because each of the clubs will just assume they were the 1 club that said they were against it and everyone else is none-the-wiser.

The guys a habitual liar, just like his hero Dave King.

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye a bet he did.

A well run long established bus allow the members to pay their dues up over 3 months so I'm.sure they'd not be for charging a grand.

He's an idiot. Genuinely. 

Hope he's getting tore apart on there 

Getting tore a new one. 

Just looked in here in my lunch hour and can't believe what I'm reading! Just when I thought he couldn't get any worse I read what that clowns been saying now. Speaking only from my own point of view I go everywhere I can with Rangers, hardly miss a game home and away and odd European aways. This time of year is for working as much overtime as possible to get season tickets for me and my boy paid and putting the rest by so that there's money for football that isn't just coming from my wages through the season. Finding £1k on top of that just for the privilege of ensuring I get away tickets would be impossible for me and quite obviously shows how out of touch and how much of a fuckin moon man marshal is.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He's probably got the contract for it.

If he has it would just confirm what most of us are thinking about him and the current incumbents. It would fit the pattern of rewarding their lackeys.

The club should be running it and taking any profits.

40 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You know something mate and I hope this doesn't embarrass you but you've told me.before you're hardly on rockstar wages but you go absolutely everywhere. You probably do without things to follow Rangers.

There's not just unique to you either. There's boys on our bus the exact same. 

He's being an absolute fucking cretin.

That kind of money is something that I could probably afford but see if the club ever tried to pull something like that I would tell them to go fuck themselves.

That kind of money grabbing would almost see me willing to deal directly with other clubs and not begrudge giving them my money like I do at the moment.

Absolutely disgraceful suggestion. I hope people boycott his pub next season. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Even though he's trolling ... what's his kayfabe (for want of a better phrase) reason for saying away goers should pay a thousand pounds to go to away games?

Thing is we literally do spend thousands already when you take everything into mind mate. Lunacy has struck 

I literally spend 80/90% of my income following Rangers home and away and I love being part of it met many great people through it all got a seat transfer last season now regularly meet boys next to me for beers in off season, away games I’ve met many I’ve spoke to off twitter all keep in touch now but a grand upfront would be a struggle for me.

i love following Rangers had my ST since I was 5 now 27 but to price not just me but other loyal Rangers supporters out is wrong, I’m glad the vast majority are against this idea.

My final word on it is roll on Friday and let’s hope for a successful season, play up the Glasgow Rangers 

Mans a fucking lunatic, just on FF reading his shit

=============================

Great idea, charge £1000 for membership,Club guarantees tickets for every away game ( subject to allocation ) and a night with players at end of season.
1000 members gives Rangers £1 million . No one could complain as money straight to Club.
You would have a Queue to join

Supporters from outside Glasgow could get tickets sent out and make their own travel arrangements if required

Hypothetically of course

============================

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Each person has to pay a grand?

:lol:

the tickets are worth including being at all 18 games around 480 ffs

You pay for your tickets on top of your grand. He says if people can afford it and want to pay for it, they will.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Most people who do.florida book it two year in advance and have to save like fuck to do it.

He's honestly a fucking idiot. I hope this is being shared btw not just on here and on FF.

He needs hounded for this shite and he will be upsetting a lot of people.

I wonder if Davies Left Peg’s seen this?

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

You know something mate and I hope this doesn't embarrass you but you've told me.before you're hardly on rockstar wages but you go absolutely everywhere. You probably do without things to follow Rangers.

There's not just unique to you either. There's boys on our bus the exact same. 

He's being an absolute fucking cretin.

No need tae embarrass fellow Bears like that. ??

Archived