Louden Loyal RSC

2 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I wonder if Davies Left Peg’s seen this?

Reading on FF he doesn't even go to.the away games but is now some.sort of freedom fighter changing how it all works.

Guys a wank

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, thebooler said:

You pay for your tickets on top of your grand. He says if people can afford it and want to pay for it, they will.

I think he's been sampling his stock too much.

The FF thread is priceless with some of his justifications, comparing going into a "guaranteed" ballot for £1000 to upgrading your seat on a plane flight. The RSC's are none too please as well (suprisingly enough) and wee greg is nowhere to be seen but daddy is doing his best digging ever.

Might sign up to that place just for a crack at him but would be banned in 2 seconds so a bit pointless.

4 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Greig is going to lose his job over this.

Sleekit cunt should never have had it in the first place. Good riddance.

'What I will say is that all Rangers Fans who love the club, in an ideal world would be treated equally and have the option to go to as many games as possible.'

He's not long said this. After saying those who could pay a grand should get priority...

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

'What I will say is that all Rangers Fans who love the club, in an ideal world would be treated equally and have the option to go to as many games as possible.'

He's not long said this. After saying those who could pay a grand should get priority...

The great thing about the RSCs and cccs is that millionaires and guys on min wage can have the exact same opportunity for a ticket 

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The great thing about the RSCs and cccs is that millionaires and guys on min wage can have the exact same opportunity for a ticket 

Correct, in the case of rsc's, people earn tickets for the harder places to get them by building points throughout season(s). In big rabs world it'll be only those who can throw 1k at it and then no doubt pick and chose what ones they actually go to. It seems he's the only one who thinks rsc's are anything but good for our support as a whole. He's an absolute parasite.

6 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Think I’ll send an email asking to join his RSC. What’s ma chances? ?

Don’t hold your breath, I’ve heard of a couple of people saying to him all this for a tenner sounds great how do I sign up and there’s been no response - maybe tells it’s own story 

4 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

A was arguing with him last season about away games on FF and how the busses don’t get very much tickets and he was saying we didn’t deserve more. Sure someone else had the same argument with him might have been @K.A.I

No wasn’t me - I’ve argued with him on here before but it wasn’t to do with tickets im sure 

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

Am sure someone said he was at Aberdeen at the end of last season wonder how he got a ticket for that......

Apparently it was him and Gregg that went. But of course baw head got his through cccs ?

2 minutes ago, Broxi bear said:

Apparently it was him and Gregg that went. But of course baw head got his through cccs ?

Why would they be seated together if one got his through his job and one through his  cccs, like ohalloran and his uncle been sat together at the Scottish Cup final. 

3 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Why would they be seated together if one got his through his job and one through his  cccs, like ohalloran and his uncle been sat together at the Scottish Cup final. 

Obvs he didn't get his through cccs that's the Point... but he would state he got his through cccs that's the make up of the man... everybody to a man knows it was a hand out.

1 minute ago, Broxi bear said:

Obvs he didn't get his through cccs that's the Point... but he would state he got his through cccs that's the make up of the man... everybody to a man knows it was a hand out.

Their bus loads of tickets to the away games will all be handouts to 

6 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Tbf, and this isn't defending him but I've been at all 4 games back at Pittodrie since we got back up and have only been in my allocated seat once

I know what you mean am hardly ever in the right seat at away games, but an employee of the club and an older guy a doubt they be in the wrong seat. 

45 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Their bus loads of tickets to the away games will all be handouts to 

Might be handouts to the Marshall double act but sure as hell it won't be for the members of his bus.

Archived