Louden Loyal RSC

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Is that Larkhall and the Glassy agreed too?

Fuck me man. 

It’s great that everyone supports one another but it needs RSCs to boycott his pub.The only thing he seems to crave is noteriety (well he has it for all the wrong reasons on every forum at present) and money.He doesn’t deserve our custom and his son should just resign ASAP.The pair have just made complete twats of themselves.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has RM been on ff since these statements came out, or is he too busy on the phone tae DK?

As somebody has already said above, a job like that, and ye fuck it up because of yer support for yer Fathers greed.

I’d have chased my Da if he put me in such a position.

2 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Has RM been on ff since these statements came out, or is he too busy on the phone tae DK?

As somebody has already said above, a job like that, and ye fuck it up because of yer support for yer Fathers greed.

I’d have chased my Da if he put me in such a position.

He backs his auld man though, he can't even see any wrong in his actions, and it could and should cost the fool his job.

Just now, Sparkle said:

They seem to regard Rangers as their own personal cash cow, an entitlement almost :confused:

I think this shit storm he has brung on himself has opened a huge amount of eyes. That were otherwise shut to the real rab Marshall. About fucking time too

Getting pelters from all angles. Great to see the RSC's standing their ground on this issue. 

Would be great if he could be hit where it really hurts in a boycott of his pub. But then again I'm sure there are plenty who just want to go in for a pint pre and post match and aren't aware/aren't interested of the sniders old Marshall is pulling behind the scenes, and who are we to ask them not to go in.

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Getting pelters from all angles. Great to see the RSC's standing their ground on this issue. 

Would be great if he could be hit where it really hurts in a boycott of his pub. But then again I'm sure there are plenty who just want to go in for a pint pre and post match and aren't aware/aren't interested of the sniders old Marshall is pulling behind the scenes, and who are we to ask them not to go in.

Wonder if the introduction of a bar at the fan zone might take a bit of his business away from him.

Just now, Siwel said:

Wonder if the introduction of a bar at the fan zone might take a bit of his business away from him.

The problem there is we do not know who is supplying that venue at this moment in time, if it turns out to be him then all hell should break loose.

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

The problem there is we do not know who is supplying that venue at this moment in time, if it turns out to be him then all hell should break loose.

Good point I don’t think it’ll be him tho, it’d be a bit much considering his boy works for us and they know the stick they’d get.

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Sadly his midden shop will be packed on Friday night because there's so many fans (not wrongly IMO) don't do the online thing and if they did they don't take sides or get involved.

They see a Rangers pub (all good), next to stadium (all good), beer flowing (all good) and you know what? I can't blame them. I wish it really was that simple in real life and ignorance was bliss for me too.

I've always hated the man ... I used to feel sorry for his son, but I think his Son's a balloon too and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree there but I sometimes found myself in the Louden's of his (against my better judgement and sometimes even under protest making my mates know I seriously don't want to give him a penny) but from now on if I leave Ibrox early and want a pint, or get to Ibrox early and want a pint I'll walk to PRW (for the former) and use this new fanzone (for the latter) ... I'd love to see him go out of business, his son to pass his position at the club to someone who is actually suited for the position and cares about the fans (Jim Hannah as far as I'm concerned was a wanker too) ... I'd love a right good guy to be the SLO and have a proper go-between relationship with the fans and the club. I'd love that day to come. 

Just now, Siwel said:

Good point I don’t think it’ll be him tho, it’d be a bit much considering his boy works for us and they know the stick they’d get.

Yeah, can't think of any reason why tickets can be guaranteed for away games either, at a price.....

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Sadly his midden shop will be packed on Friday night because there's so many fans (not wrongly IMO) don't do the online thing and if they did they don't take sides or get involved.

They see a Rangers pub (all good), next to stadium (all good), beer flowing (all good) and you know what? I can't blame them. I wish it really was that simple in real life and ignorance was bliss for me too.

I've always hated the man ... I used to feel sorry for his son, but I think his Son's a balloon too and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree there but I sometimes found myself in the Louden's of his (against my better judgement and sometimes even under protest making my mates know I seriously don't want to give him a penny) but from now on if I leave Ibrox early and want a pint, or get to Ibrox early and want a pint I'll walk to PRW (for the former) and use this new fanzone (for the latter) ... I'd love to see him go out of business, his son to pass his position at the club to someone who is actually suited for the position and cares about the fans (Jim Hannah as far as I'm concerned was a wanker too) ... I'd love a right good guy to be the SLO and have a proper go-between relationship with the fans and the club. I'd love that day to come. 

I've already said am willing to do it

7 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I doubt it tbh. I'd imagine even with a alcohol license the fan zone will still be mostly people with their kids and will buy one or two beers at the most. Especially in the winter months the louden will still be a much preferred option to many.

9 minutes ago, Siwel said:

That, in my opinion, is what’s behind his greed.

He’s looking to make up for lost revenue.

10 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I think if it was the louden supplying the booze to the fan zone Marshall wouldn't be able to contain himself and we'd have heard about it by now.

5 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

I've already said am willing to do it

The original job description said you must be opposed to sectarianism ... my hatred of Scottish Catholics ruled me out of the running or I'd have applied.

It would have been a waste of time anyway as the advertisement would have been for legal reasons and to keep HR's arses covered - Greg was already handpicked as a reward for his lies re RangersFirst/Club1872 and bringing it closer to his scummy paymasters in the Rangers boardroom. 

Archived