Louden Loyal RSC

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Yeah, can't think of any reason why tickets can be guaranteed for away games either, at a price.....

I’ve no clue what you’re on about mate, don’t really understand what’s happening with all this away ticket controversy tbh I haven’t kept up with it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The original job description said you must be opposed to sectarianism ... my hatred of Scottish Catholics ruled me out of the running or I'd have applied.

It would have been a waste of time anyway as the advertisement would have been for legal reasons and to keep HR's arses covered - Greg was already handpicked as a reward for his lies re RangersFirst/Club1872 and bringing it closer to his scummy paymasters in the Rangers boardroom. 

What actually happened with Rf and club 1872? 

Just now, Broxi bear said:

What actually happened with Rf and club 1872? 

RST got their mits into it and merged it to create Club1872 ...the Marshall's promised it would never happen but they were instrumental in doing it.

The bit that made me laugh was them trying to say it wasn't a "merger" but something else, they used some other word that had the exact same meaning like "amalgamation" or something like that

8 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I’ve no clue what you’re on about mate, don’t really understand what’s happening with all this away ticket controversy tbh I haven’t kept up with it.

No worries, just join the Louden RSC and pay a grand and you will be sorted mate. No need for questions.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

RST got their mits into it and merged it to create Club1872 ...the Marshall's promised it would never happen but they were instrumental in doing it.

The bit that made me laugh was them trying to say it wasn't a "merger" but something else, they used some other word that had the exact same meaning like "amalgamation" or something like that

Was that before or after CG got his mits into RST?

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They did something similar up here with Caley and Inverness Thistle and I don't remember any fans of my age who were Thistle supporters going back, it was a pain take over. They sold the Kingsmills ground to a nursing home to help build the new stadium at the time.

Yes I supported Thistle when they were a Highland league team as it was easier for me but my main team was Rangers.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don’t forget they also told us that the Edmiston House CIC had nothing to do with Edmiston House, despite the papers lodged with Companies House proving otherwise.

A pair of lying, greedy, conniving bastards.

3 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Don’t forget they also told us that the Edmiston House CIC had nothing to do with Edmiston House, despite the papers lodged with Companies House proving otherwise.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC520806/filing-history

23 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Lots of Marshall's in that, they must be all over the place.....

Rab, his wife, and his son.

Interesting that our clubs SLO is a person with significant control. Somethings afoot here.

D9F39782-9378-4F23-8E1C-33DBC8D90BA7.png

31 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Cant see the Club ignoring this, more than one Supporters club taking a stance now.

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Cant see the Club ignoring this, more than one Supporters club taking a stance now.

The club can’t ignore it if the RSC’s make a stance mate, and from that initial statement, I’d say they mean business.

The club won’t want any bad feeling replacing the feel good factor SG has brought with him.

If the RSC’s stick together, which they will, there’s all sorts of action they can take, including blocking the entrances to the Louden, and not going into Ibrox, etc.

The guy should never have got the job, he’s not qualified, and he’ll privably end up pulling warm pints again soon.

8 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Rab, his wife, and his son.

Interesting that our clubs SLO is a person with significant control. Somethings afoot here.

D9F39782-9378-4F23-8E1C-33DBC8D90BA7.png

Was just going to say that with regards to the link posted. That surely shouldn't be allowed? They really don't give a fuck about the club. It's all about business for them. 

Just now, thebooler said:

The club can’t ignore it if the RSC’s make a stance mate, and from that initial statement, I’d say they mean business.

The club won’t want any bad feeling replacing the feel good factor SG has brought with him.

If the RSC’s stick together, which they will, there’s all sorts of action they can take, including blocking the entrances to the Louden, and not going into Ibrox, etc.

The guy should never have got the job, he’s not qualified, and he’ll privably end up pulling warm pints again soon.

A very devisive situation as you say after a feel good factor being introduced, let's hope it's dealt with in a professional way.

2 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

What did Club 1872's statement say about all this.

They must be all over it surely?

If they do it'll read something similar to "We as fans need to accept responsibility as well" like the one after the Tarriers game, wankers

Archived