Louden Loyal RSC

24 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

A response is up:

07B5B82C-24A8-4CD0-BE9A-EA088A0FDB2F.jpeg

5AD6146B-1B3E-41AD-A12E-A4E10E3E40CE.jpeg

"This is all despite the fact that Greg is not employed by, nor has any active role in the Louden Tavern."

He was working behind the bar when I was last in there less than a month ago. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Someone's obviously reigned him in because that is far from how he tried to present it.

Sure I seen Greg say he was going to be the Secretary yesterday on FF

9 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Someone's obviously reigned him in because that is far from how he tried to present it.

And there’s no way he wrote that, so who did?

If it was Greg, then he’s only made things worse.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Sure I seen Greg say he was going to be the Secretary yesterday on FF

Not sure if he said he would be the secretary but he definitely did say he felt it would help in his job as SLO being involved with the Louden Loyal as it would give him a a better understanding of how RSCs work

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Not sure if he said he would be the secretary but he definitely did say he felt it would help in his job as SLO being involved with the Louden Loyal as it would give him a a better understanding of how RSCs work

He definitely said this.

Greg: 'I will be very hands off with it but in what way would being involved in an rsc be a conflict of interest. I am also a ST holder. 

I think having a closer insight into the workings of an RSC would be an advantage when dealing with RSCs in general'

7 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Greg: 'I will be very hands off with it but in what way would being involved in an rsc be a conflict of interest. I am also a ST holder. 

I think having a closer insight into the workings of an RSC would be an advantage when dealing with RSCs in general'

digging-a-hole-gif-4.gif

• Finally the penny has dropped and he has realised he has fucked up badly. Or else it has been pointed out to him by someone close by trying to hold on to their job.:mutley:

Don't think for a second that it is over though as they'll just wait for the fuss to die down and try to sneak it through in a different way.

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Greg would have been as well just typing "the fact that I am not employed by,..." and signed it for all it's fooled anyone.

Rab was probably googling 'how to delete the internet' then passed the statement over to Greg to write when his search failed.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

I just think they guy is that thick he thinks it's as simple as starting a club and it it a guarantee he will have 2/3 busses running from his pub to and from games, giving him a boost of the membership fees and 100/150 guys in his boozer after the game for a couple of hours, he would stay open later if the demand was there. Obviously the reality of the situation is different but I think his arrogance/stupidity is that bad that's how he sees it.

He's got it horribly wrong and clearly doesn't get the effort needed to run a successful RSC or what peoples RSC means to them.

You think a guy who went from being a taxi driver to running a pub that makes decent money is thick I don't think that at all. I don't agree with him or his way of going about things but he's certainly not thick.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

You think a guy who went from being a taxi driver to running a pub that makes decent money is thick I don't think that at all. I don't agree with him or his way of going about things but he's certainly not thick.

Absolutely.

Very conniving and obviously knows how to manipulate a situation. A heaving boozer right beside ibrox and involvement in the Ed house CIC aren't flukes. I reckon he misread the anticipated reaction to his strategy for getting tickets off guys applying via cccs but with no intention of travelling. Huge fuck up, but he's far from thick.

Archived