Louden Loyal RSC

"So if I can get 2k of these fans to apply for away Tickets, who have no interest in going,with us guaranteeing to take them, while at the same time offering the inducements like preferential treatment for Events, then I think we could get enough tickets for 2 or 3 busses"

20 grand up front on the first season and 40 grand for the season after. A form of ticket touting to me and the SLO seems to be complicit. Interesting to see he has become a director of Edmiston House CIC again. There must be money to be made. Guy should be resigning from his day job.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I love how their statement says that the official views of the bar are what is on their official page and any comment by individuals are their own.

So when Rab is shooting his mouth off on FF it’s not actually the view of the Louden? 

? 

No that's the view of Rab obviously the Louden is them combined. 

40 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Saying that they've never asked for anyone's cccs details is not the same as never having asked for their tickets.

They've not denied they've asked for folks tickets because they blatantly have. 

Chancers.

The They didn’t ask for CcCS details is pish anyway.

no Bus does all you need is the Rangers number to be registered as member, cccs details mean fuck all if you apply for away tickets you do buses don’t need that information as I’ve said all they need is Rangers number 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I love how their statement says that the official views of the bar are what is on their official page and any comment by individuals are their own.

So when Rab is shooting his mouth off on FF it’s not actually the view of the Louden? 

? 

Best not to use your business’s logo as your avatar if you don’t want your views associated with your business, I’d have thought.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

You think a guy who went from being a taxi driver to running a pub that makes decent money is thick I don't think that at all. I don't agree with him or his way of going about things but he's certainly not thick.

He's thick as fuck

3 hours ago, Goosetav said:

Greg: 'I will be very hands off with it but in what way would being involved in an rsc be a conflict of interest. I am also a ST holder. 

I think having a closer insight into the workings of an RSC would be an advantage when dealing with RSCs in general'

And something any SLO should know BEFORE taking up the position.

Fukkin clueless.

Slight tangent here but does anyone know the % of tickets that go to RSCs, CCCS and players/corporate for away games and how that compares to the lower leagues when the CCCS had far far less on it?

Thread on FF has turned more into a debate on whether RSCs should be allocated tickets. Disappointed to see there are people who feel they shouldn't.

Just now, Goosetav said:

Slight tangent here but does anyone know the % of tickets that go to RSCs, CCCS and players/corporate for away games and how that compares to the lower leagues when the CCCS had far far less on it?

Thread on FF has turned more into a debate on whether RSCs should be allocated tickets. Disappointed to see there are people who feel they shouldn't.

Funny how that debate was never had in the lower divisions. 

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

That was always the intention. Somebody needs to start another thread for that debate, and leave the original thread for its purpose.

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I'm not complaining here because I think it's great that we have such a big travelling support but a lot of people seem to have forgotten that when people weren't fancying Livingston away, or Arbroath on a Monday night RSCs were the one's left with 8/10/12 tickets

16 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

I think players etc get 20% hospitality have first dibs on all then it’s something like 55% to cccs rest RSC which as proven with Fraserburgh can be changed at anytime my numbers could be wrong but it’s along those lines anyway 

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Bang on mate not an RSC member myself but was inundate with away tickets CCS in the lower divisions , now I get 5 games a season and 2 of them were partick last year , 13 league  games a season hunting high and low for tickets , I must admit I enjoy the wee break this time of year and sometimes thought about just patching away games , then I’d know where I stand but the old usual one I want to go support my team 

58 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Bridgeton Loyal RSC have put a survey thingy up about this.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GFGZGYD

Done.

It's a shame as up until a few days ago I'd heard far more good things than bad about Greg, but his refusal to distance himself from his old man's selfish schemes makes his position untenable. 

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

Bridgeton Loyal RSC have put a survey thingy up about this.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GFGZGYD

I too have put up a survey.  Httos://www.ripaffcunts.com/survey

For a tenner a month i'll send you a survey and you dont even need to fill it in, i'll submit it for you using my answers to my questions. As part of the monthly fee you get to come round to my house for a carryoot (*you have to pay for your own) where you can then enter a draw to sit in "my" chair and choose whatever channel you want to watch (*as long as i agree).  Places are going fast so i'd ask you to commit now and make sure you sign up as soon as possible. Just send me your name, Rangers number and place of work and if my wife picks your name (*draw is totally random......ehmmmm) i'll email your employer to let you know you were one of the lucky few.

Fingers crossed

Archived