Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I appreciate its not an easy job but if the system is transparent and everyone knows how it works it should stop the sort of nonsense the Louden came up with.

:thumbup: Agree mate.

16 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

It's not like that though anymore that's the point. The numbers on the CCCS are higher than ever just now meaning RSCs are struggling big time and being expected to run busses on as little as 3 tickets

3 tickets for one game , add another 2 tickets onto that , that’s what a non RSC CCCS person gets all season , 13 out the 18 away games a non RSC CCCS person doesn’t get a ticket for ,a lad that goes on a RSC and has gathered points from each bus he’s been on is at least in with a chance every game via ballot etc , there’s no fair way of doing it due to demand , well there was , RSC and CCCS members could have been allowed to accrue points from division 3 but that’s a debate for another day lol 

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

3 tickets for one game , add another 2 tickets onto that , that’s what a non RSC CCCS person gets all season , 13 out the 18 away games a non RSC CCCS person doesn’t get a ticket for ,a lad that goes on a RSC and has gathered points from each bus he’s been on is at least in with a chance every game via ballot etc , there’s no fair way of doing it due to demand , well there was , RSC and CCCS members could have been allowed to accrue points from division 3 but that’s a debate for another day lol 

There isn't a fair way of doing it you're right and I don't think RSCs should get priority but if CCCS is getting 20% more I think that's a disgrace. It should be an even split. RSCs provide cheap and easy travel all across the country for the majority of our away fans, are the ones who get left with tickets for the like of Killie and other unappealing games and were the ones filling out the lower leagues when the numbers on the CCCS were terrible in comparison to now.

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

There isn't a fair way of doing it you're right and I don't think RSCs should get priority but if CCCS is getting 20% more I think that's a disgrace. It should be an even split. RSCs provide cheap and easy travel all across the country for the majority of our away fans, are the ones who get left with tickets for the like of Killie and other unappealing games and were the ones filling out the lower leagues when the numbers on the CCCS were terrible in comparison to now.

Agreed , at the same time in division 3 I was inundated with CCCS tickets to , now I’m down to 5 and 2 of them this season was partick , tell the buses you know I’ll take there spare unnepealing games ?????

Just now, Bluekev said:

I honestly can't see how they can come back from it 

I like how he stated about the 2k members signing up for tickets They didn't want but apparently it was all us mongos reading it wrong and he didn't mean that :lol:

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I like how he stated about the 2k members signing up for tickets They didn't want but apparently it was all us mongos reading it wrong and he didn't mean that :lol:

I like how blatant it is that Greg has wrote the back peddling statements 

Archived