Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

The majority in that thread are actually alright but there's a few bangers. 

Was starting to go the way I thought it might at the beginning of the thread so stopped looking in

Think anyone who has a problem with RSCs needs to have a long look at themselves 

On 29 June 2018 at 17:56, Captain Hilts said:

Well here's hoping people see sense and tell him to get tae fuck.

Or do what he suggests all join up get away tickets and start a thread on RM for Buses to pick up tickets and starve him of his source I am sure they will be snapped up

See Rab Micks oblivious to the chaos and has announced an earlier opening time on Friday. Anybody who supports that pub and the rest of the sleekit gits needs their head examined. Wonder what his good mate Tommy C of Bairds Bar is up to?

I see RM has posted on ff again..............

................to let people know he’ll be opening at 2 on Friday now. ?

That suggests to me that him and his son feel they’ve nothing to worry about, or could he really be so pig headed?

7 hours ago, thebooler said:

I see RM has posted on ff again..............

................to let people know he’ll be opening at 2 on Friday now. ?

That suggests to me that him and his son feel they’ve nothing to worry about, or could he really be so pig headed?

I’m no sure what you mean by something to worry about?

if you think that this will impact folk using his pub I would suggest you’ve been in the sun to long, his pub will be rammed as it will be every home game we play.

the proximity of it to Ibrox will guarantee that, when it was the old Stadium bar the pub was rammed , now its a decent bar with decent facilities that won’t change.  

10 hours ago, Young Bob said:

Wonder what his good mate Tommy C of Bairds Bar is up to?

I mean i think RM is a complete tosser but why would you care what that beggar is up to? Genuine question.

2 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Friends of people always tell you a wee bit about them.

Yes i agree with that, still don't get why you would be interested in what he was up to though? Do you think he is involved in some way? What's the angle here?

34 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Yes i agree with that, still don't get why you would be interested in what he was up to though? Do you think he is involved in some way? What's the angle here?

No idea but its always worth keeping things in mind. 

4 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

if you think that this will impact folk using his pub I would suggest you’ve been in the sun to long, his pub will be rammed as it will be every home game we play.

the proximity of it to Ibrox will guarantee that, when it was the old Stadium bar the pub was rammed , now its a decent bar with decent facilities that won’t change.  

I never meant anything remotely close to how busy his bar will be. ?

I meant that given his online presence, then sudden disappearance, he’s got a brass neck tae now pop up with this.

At a time when he should be concentrating on helping save his sons job.

depending on how far the RSC’s are prepared to take things obviously. ?

Noo get back tae yer work and don’t disturb my sunbathing till after 4pm.

Thank You Mr Moderator.

12 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Agreed - there’s a high percentage of fans who don’t do the online stuff and even if they do, they don’t get involved and take sides 

it will be business as usual on Friday night for him and his pub for the reasons you mentioned too.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Agreed - there’s a high percentage of fans who don’t do the online stuff and even if they do, they don’t get involved and take sides 

it will be business as usual on Friday night for him and his pub for the reasons you mentioned too.

My post above explains that’s not what I meant. ?

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Survey done, I hope these 2 cunts get all that’s coming to them. 

There will be lads Qing outside the door the now waiting to give them 5 hours of money unfortunately 

10 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

There will be lads Qing outside the door the now waiting to give them 5 hours of money unfortunately 

Agreed mate, it was like that when it was a tarrier hell hole. But the fat cunt thinks it’s because he’s done something special. ??

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Agreed mate, it was like that when it was a tarrier hell hole. But the fat cunt thinks it’s because he’s done something special. ??

??class , that roaster that goes about on social media in the buff or a Rangers scarf covering her jugs is all part of the plan to , couldn’t care less about Rangers of fitbaw that yin 

7 hours ago, Cedrick said:

??class , that roaster that goes about on social media in the buff or a Rangers scarf covering her jugs is all part of the plan to , couldn’t care less about Rangers of fitbaw that yin 

What bird, how come this is the first I have heard of this? A name of said bird so I can make my own mind up. As for the Louden no doubt was busy as usual as somone above said the whole affair will not be common knowledge although even then there will be people saying its just a pub and its close by so does not bother me etc.

24 minutes ago, badjon said:

What bird, how come this is the first I have heard of this? A name of said bird so I can make my own mind up. As for the Louden no doubt was busy as usual as somone above said the whole affair will not be common knowledge although even then there will be people saying its just a pub and its close by so does not bother me etc.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Amandaleemcg

Stoaters that wank over her then on the other side stoaters that give her abuse for posting pics of herself. Both as bad as each other.

Seen pics from in the Louden a wee while ago and it was mobbed as usual, both before and after the game.

Archived