Unpopular Opinions When It Comes To Rangers?

I feel alot of 'fans' deserted us during the dark time climbing through the divisions and still sticks in my throat. Same cunts who likely made excuses not to go to certain games last season. 

Kenny Miller is a legend and made up for his mistake joining the scum.

9 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

I feel alot of 'fans' deserted us during the dark time climbing through the divisions and still sticks in my throat. Same cunts who likely made excuses not to go to certain games last season. 

Kenny Miller is a legend and made up for his mistake joining the scum.

Kenny Miller legend!! Hahahaha!!

34 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Don't lie to yourself mate

He's just not very good. 

"Josh" is a professional footballer who retracts his neck when he jumps because he's scared to head the ball. 

On 05/07/2018 at 21:23, Vwbear said:

Rangers lack of PR and communication is beyond a joke. Although the media team in recent times have improved (is this just because of the interest in Stevie G ?) 

i think thats a wee bit unfair. Our media team has been doing well since the current board took over. Some of the videos recently have been great

1 minute ago, Mols94 said:

Tavernier is a good player and will prove that this season. He has been used as a scapegoat in previous seasons.

so is windass.  pedro never got a fair crack of the whip despite a decent start and has us close to they fuckers.  warburton was never backed properly and if he had been we would have won 55 last season.  

6 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Despite signing 9 players thus far, our squad still looks just as bad on paper as last season. 

Signing so many loan players is fucking embarrassing.

The 5 stars above the badge are cringe worthy as fuck.

Far stronger defensively, but going forward absolutely. 

28 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Far stronger defensively, but going forward absolutely. 

I agree our attack offers nothing new from last season that is an obvious improvement except maybe arfield. ‘Far stronger defensively’ I also agree with this to an extent however, it’s not been tested against dembele,edouard, Griffiths , sinclair, McGregor,Forrest and rogic level of players.

On another depressing note if yous have the time compare our team to there’s , I think this season could be a big struggle still. I really hope I am wrong !! 

6 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Despite signing 9 players thus far, our squad still looks just as bad on paper as last season. 

Signing so many loan players is fucking embarrassing.

The 5 stars above the badge are cringe worthy as fuck.

You do know it's only 3 players??

Warburton was never properly backed when we got promoted - and in hindsight we would've saved a lot of money from appointing Pedro if we'd given him the same money to spend

David Murray is solely responsible for our demise

Advocaat was a failure when you consider the money he spent - we were spending more than top EPL clubs at that time

11 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Warburton was never properly backed when we got promoted - and in hindsight we would've saved a lot of money from appointing Pedro if we'd given him the same money to spend

David Murray is solely responsible for our demise

Advocaat was a failure when you consider the money he spent - we were spending more than top EPL clubs at that time

Said this about Warburton last season. Wish he had been given the money Pedro got.

Not impressed by the appointment of Steven G (Obviously it's a huge name, and I'm all for drawing positive attention to the club, but appointing a man with no managerial experience when we are trying to stop 10IAR is idiotic frankly, not to mention will be incredibly embarrassing if it doesn't work out....Again)

Not impressed by any of the signings (Excluding the two new CB's)

Kenny Miller cannot be a legend, you cannot be a Legend for Rangers after playing for them