Morelos and windass

I remember some people laughing when I said we should cash in every single penny of the supposed 8-10 million we were offered for Morelos in January. Lucky if we got three for him now! We just can’t have a player that needs five chances to score a goal as one of our strikers 

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

We will never win anything with these 2 as our main attacking threats.

if we can get 8mil for both of them then bloody take it Rangers.

we need 3/4 genuine quality first team players to come in for us to be anywhere near the scum.

Also need to replace candeias with a upgrade and also I think a lot of people may disagree but I’d drop McCrorie also he isn’t brilliant on the ball and goes sideways or back to often.

early days and only one game in but this has been a little wake up call 

Two of them need shipped as soon as. And agree on McCrorie , hes nowhere near as good as the hype on here , still young though.

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

Ok, so both are shite.

Get more abuse than even shite like Holt and Halliday but we can get near £8m for the pair of them?

I don’t think they are worth it just going off rumours teams in England wanting windass for 3mil and few Turkish teams interested in Morelos for 4/5mil 

Overall I’m over the moon with Gerrard but my biggest reservation is that he thinks these two have a future at the club. Morelos I could stomach because despite being a horrific finisher he does offer other parts to his game. Windass I just cannot stomach any longer. 

9 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

We will never win anything with these 2 as our main attacking threats.

if we can get 8mil for both of them then bloody take it Rangers.

we need 3/4 genuine quality first team players to come in for us to be anywhere near the scum.

Also need to replace candeias with a upgrade and also I think a lot of people may disagree but I’d drop McCrorie also he isn’t brilliant on the ball and goes sideways or back to often.

early days and only one game in but this has been a little wake up call 

Add Tav to your list. All three are not what we need in our team.