Morelos and windass

9 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Scary thing is , Gerrard made him the captain...........

Exactly and April 1 has long since gone.

Apart from him being utter shite as a defender, he doesn't have what I would look for in a Captain. Vocal and balls of steel.

Now having Morelos not being able to hit a barn door at five yards and Windass the scarlet pimpernell are one thing, but having us wide open in right field is what will seriously fuck us against good teams. The scum have already shown up Tav for what he is and exploit it to fuck and if we can't sort that, then what chance? 

Far too defensive tonight.flanagan defensive fullback,mccrorie aswell in holding role,fuck sake,they had one upfront,didnt look pleasing on the eye atall,lets be honest,thats how 90%of teams are goin to play against us at ibrox,no imagination atall.windass isnt a wide midfielder,so either he gets dropped or not played atall...early days.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Exactly and April 1 has long since gone.

Apart from him being utter shite as a defender, he doesn't have what I would look for in a Captain. Vocal and balls of steel.

Now having Morelos not being able to hit a barn door at five yards and Windass the scarlet pimpernell are one thing, but having us wide open in right field is what will seriously fuck us against good teams. The scum have already shown up Tav for what he is and exploit it to fuck and if we can't sort that, then what chance? 

Agree with all of that but Gerrard rates this mug and has made him the captain of the side , that scares the fuck out of me .

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Just add Tav to those two losers.

I'm fucking embarassed to see him as captain, far less him being a shite defender.

You are a disgrace Tav is by far our best player morons like you that voted  Candais  POTY last season and Darren McGregor. Before that  get a grip  !!!!

1 minute ago, GeeSS said:

You are a disgrace Tav is by far our best player morons like you that voted  Candais  POTY last season and Darren McGregor. Before that  get a grip  !!!!

Aye right ye are.

Tav's the best defender in the land and the pope's prod.

Them crack pipes have lot to answer for.

No excuses looked similar to last year, pretty poor against shite opposition but it’s clear to see that even though that’s a competitive game we’re still in pre season mode. We looked fit and sharp fitness wise but half the team still trying to get used to each other’s game an the other half rusty as fuck when creating things and taking chances.

i hope that playing it backwards all the time wasn’t one of Gerrards orders that was brutal tonight, get the ball up the park ffs look at Middleton, went direct an caused them problems.

all in all disappointed tbh, not enough lessons learnt from last year 

7 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Agree with all of that but Gerrard rates this mug and has made him the captain of the side , that scares the fuck out of me .

He's on a long contract, so maybe the angle is that Gerrard is trying to make him more saleable by making him captain. Failing that, it's seriously poor judgement.

I struggled with  Wallace as captain, but look up to Tav as one is a fucking joke, particularly when you look at some of the real men who wore the armband.

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Settle down children.

When Tav's good, he is good. But lacks consistency.

By no means is he the best or worst player we have.

Some of his runs going forward last season were were fucking awesome, but he totally frustrates the fuck out of me and now he's captain, he has to deliver the consistency and the leadership, but it's just not there. I don't get that one.