Morelos and windass

1 hour ago, Laudrup1690 said:

How the fuck am i a tarrier you prick?

just because I’m stating the obvious that both aren’t good enough for us to challenge the scum this season.

if your happy for us to have them 2 leading our attack this season i would say your more of a tarrier because it will only hand them the title on a plate.

prick 

3 hours ago, theclothmonster said:

In Windass's case it's not one game, he's been fucking shite under three previous managers at the club. It's a mystery why people thought this clown was going to come good under Gerrard, you can't just sprinkle some fairy dust and turn him into a good player.

Ahhh but but he got so many goals and assists last season.

When I see a games worth of effort he may get a slight pass mark from me, he has to do it more though and be able to tackle worth a shit. If he can't then him and his dad on twatter can get to fuck.

13 hours ago, Laudrup1690 said:

We will never win anything with these 2 as our main attacking threats.

if we can get 8mil for both of them then bloody take it Rangers.

we need 3/4 genuine quality first team players to come in for us to be anywhere near the scum.

Also need to replace candeias with a upgrade and also I think a lot of people may disagree but I’d drop McCrorie also he isn’t brilliant on the ball and goes sideways or back to often.

early days and only one game in but this has been a little wake up call 

I agree entirely. Just caught up with the match as I was on a flight and it’s same old for me.

Take away greggsy, murphy and our centre backs and it has left me worried for the coming season. I know it’s early days but the improvement we need is still massive.

5 hours ago, theclothmonster said:

In Windass's case it's not one game, he's been fucking shite under three previous managers at the club. It's a mystery why people thought this clown was going to come good under Gerrard, you can't just sprinkle some fairy dust and turn him into a good player.

Fairy dust? Naw

Patience, premier league quality coaches and a manager who'll kick him up the arse? Hopefully

I was one of his biggest critics but at times last season he's shown he's a player of real quality and potential.

34 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Fairy dust? Naw

Patience, premier league quality coaches and a manager who'll kick him up the arse? Hopefully

I was one of his biggest critics but at times last season he's shown he's a player of real quality and potential.

It doesn't matter how good a coach you are if the guy doesn't want to change, which he doesn't. He's had three previous managers all telling him the same but somehow a premier league coach is meant to suddenly give the guy a work ethic and spine? If they had finally gotten through to him we would have seen it last night. I mean you would expect effort levels to start high and tail off into a season if that was the case, fact is the guy is content with putting in cameo appearances. 

13 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

Waghorn been on fire for Ipswich and would probably now cost 5 mill plus.

Morelos still brings something to the team imo... Although he needs to find his shooting boots because they've been AWOL since Xmas.

It figures.

I still believe Windass is the most talented player at the club, he'll frustrate but there's an undoubted talent there. 

He should have a had a hat trick mind. 

Getting to the point of being done with Morelos. 

14 hours ago, gsa said:

Cummings is diabolical. At leat Morelos won a few tidy flick ons. Cummings is a Scottish championship player. He'll drift down the leagues and be playing for Forfar by the time he's 30.

Apples and oranges for me. Morelos offers more all 'round than Cummings but I have much more faith in Cummings finding the net than I do Morelos at this point. Cut 'em in half and sew the two sides together and you may have something there - as long as it can remember the offside rule.

5 hours ago, cushynumber said:

If we are relying on an attacking force of windass, murphy and Morelos to win us the league, we are in trouble. Morleos isn't anywhere near the finished article and Murphy and Windass will never be the finished article.

Listening to SG saying he has more or less got what he wants does not fill me with confidence 

Yes I agree that they are found wanting and Morelos could not hit a barn door at 10 paces.He is a street fighter not a footballer. Windass looks dis interested most of the time.
If we can get a few million quid for them great.

I am sure that Gerrard is not stupid and must have sussed that they are not up to standard ... so why play them.

This tie is not over and we must score an away goal if we are to win it......... Murphy step up son and score the goal we need

3 hours ago, philiprfc said:

Last night when Windass got subbed there were people behind me in the main stand cheering.

Let's not pretend peddling all this needless negativity is harmless.

Emm it is our money he's been pissing away for long enough.

He's a fucking clueless donkey, both him and Morelos. They want the big money, then they turn in big performances every week, but neither are anywhere good enough, so we pays the money and they take the criticism and if they don't like it. they can get to fuck.

1 hour ago, Old Geezer said:

Yes I agree that they are found wanting and Morelos could not hit a barn door at 10 paces.He is a street fighter not a footballer. Windass looks dis interested most of the time.
If we can get a few million quid for them great.

I am sure that Gerrard is not stupid and must have sussed that they are not up to standard ... so why play them.

This tie is not over and we must score an away goal if we are to win it......... Murphy step up son and score the goal we need

By all accounts talk has it Windass had been knocking the goals in for fun in training .

Must of used up his good finishes in training . A bit like me with the Golf at the range use up all my good shots when nothings on the line.

4 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Read a report that Gerrard criticised Morelos reaction to the penalty, but dont remember hearing it in his post match. Can anyone remember what was said?

If mind right his comment was more

'He got his shirt pulled, but didnt help himself with the dive'