9 in a row sky review

GOAT

Sitting wae my brother just now, does anyone remember sky doing a 9 in a row review, it started off with a montage and oasis some might say, then showed up every single goal, every single win, draw and defeat from the season? Bellisima dj quick silver was a sound track on it aswell?  Anyone help me find a copy of it?

Back when Sky Sports was good. Used to love watching the old firm live on Sky Sports when it was truely their biggest game. Martin Tyler and big Andy Grey were terrific. Even the classic tune they had for Scottish football was exciting.

4 hours ago, PSL said:

Stephen on the Rangers archives facebook page will have it. Put a request on I'm sure he will help

Was just going to suggest the same thing, great wee fb page.

17 hours ago, GOAT said:

Sitting wae my brother just now, does anyone remember sky doing a 9 in a row review, it started off with a montage and oasis some might say, then showed up every single goal, every single win, draw and defeat from the season? Bellisima dj quick silver was a sound track on it aswell?  Anyone help me find a copy of it?

I do remember that and was it on late at night im sure. 

On 14/07/2018 at 19:20, PSL said:

Guy knows more about Rangers than most. Seems a nice guy with the amount he does for everyone with requests

I am a nice guy, honest :-)   

I do have the full Sky Review of 1996/97, 70 mins in length. if the OP wants to get in touch I am sure I can help.

Sky 9IAR.JPG