*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

Shkupi vs Rangers

philip-II-arena.jpg

Kick-off Tuesday , July 17th at 4.55pm at the National Arena Filip the Second (capacity: 33,460).

Will be aired on Premier Sports channel 412 on Sky and costs £9.99 a month. RangersTV will also show the tie live outside the UK & Ireland. Most probably be a link on here too.

Umar Sadiq and Lassana Coulibaly will not be availiable for selection until the next round. Scott Arfield didn't travel due to injury. We go into the match 2-0 up from the first leg.  We should have finished them off at Ibrox but we are still in the driving seat. If we score an away goal first they will need to score 4 goals to go through. I'd start young Middleton and move Murphy inside.

Control the game and don't concede a goal and it should be plain sailing.

Let's go!!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see Windass moved in to the middle, Candeias wide right and Docherty in to the middle three. His bags of energy could be useful in the intense heat.

McGregor,

Tav, Goldson, Katic, Flanagan, 

Docherty, McCrorie, Arfield, 

Candeias, Windass, Murphy. 

Can't see young Middleton starting this game, don't think an away tie in searing heat is the place for it either.

Can see a comfortable performance and this mob will not be as negative in their setup as they were at Ibrox. This should provide more space and fluidity to our play. We will score and I can't see how they are going to trouble us......unless they target the right side when Tav is pushing forward.

Shagger

Tav, Goldson, Katic, John

Jack, McCrorie, Arfield

Windass, Murphy

Morelos

3-0 for the red white and blue.

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

Will it be available on RTV for we bears living in the digital frontier?

If you have Facebook there is a Rangers page called Rangers Tele, the show all games in HD.

If Windass plays it absolutely should be through the middle. Playing a RW at CM and a CAM at RW makes no sense when both are better in their actual positions.

I would start Ejaria as well. 

Shagger

Tav     Goldson      Katic   Flannagan

McCrorie  Jack

Middleton  Arfield  Murphy

Morelos

Archived