*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

we havent changed one thing from last year from midfield forward in this team - and we have signed 9 players. Theres a lot of work still needed in our squad.

Ejaria, Sadiq, Coulibaly still to come into the team tbf but aye we could do with another 3/4 signings in those areas

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye mate this is worse than Progres Niederkorn you’re spot on

Dunno why Tav get's such a hard time in here he's consistently our most creative player.

I think we've got the beating of this mob, confident we will go through tbh.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Aye he’s not in the team

If he's just going to be sat on the bench then there's no real point in him being here. We desperately need new players who are going to start games and make a difference otherwise we're just left with the spineless midfield from last season

Just now, Bluekev said:

If he's just going to be sat on the bench then there's no real point in him being here. We desperately need new players who are going to start games and make a difference otherwise we're just left with the spineless midfield from last season

Think he’ll get gametime but can’t say he impressed me last time out tbf. He did look eager to take folk on and should have had a penalty so maybe there’s something there.

Bluekev likes this
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I know there's still a month left, and the domestic season hasn't started for us yet, but that bench is beyond depressing

Tonight's bench just further highlighting the lack of depth currently in the squad.

Still 3-4 more needed before the start of the league.