*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

Just now, ben51 said:

Time for us to have an actual clear out and only bring in genuine quality rubber-stamped by the Manager, Allen & the Board.

We can't carry on rebuilding. Long term it only hampers us.

The likes of Jack, Windass, Halliday, Docherty, & co are a shining example of how much we can get this wrong. 

What’s jack done so wrong? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

At least we aren’t going out. 

More minutes, getting fitter and into next round is the important part.

The positives are there as Goldson looks top drawer and Katic no frills and what we need 

the midfield doesn’t work mcrorrie isn’t good enough with the ball and candies isn’t happy in that formation  along with Alfredo I’d say there’s the negatives

5 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

I really don't get the overeaction, we're just mopping up pressure. No need to go chasing a goal at this stage

We were never going to fly out of the traps and try and outplay these away from home with a 2 goal lead...

I think the players need to realise the fucking traps are open

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Maybe a new striker (or Sadiq) and a new midfielder (or Coulibaly) might change things up? I really wonder how fast people expect changes when we are playing a large number from last year.

I expect to see better organisation in the middle of the park. 

3 minutes ago, Vision said:

People need to remember it's only our 2nd competitive game this season with a new back line and players playing a new system.

this will not be our new system, he's using what he has.  our forward line is abysmal, not just Morelos, Murphy and Windass has had enough chances to put this game to bed. mediocre  midfield too.

3 minutes ago, Vision said:

People need to remember it's only our 2nd competitive game this season with a new back line and players playing a new system.

Nobody is complaining about the back line, if anything we are fine with them. It's the lack of skill, ability, awareness, and general football knowledge shown by most of the midfield and attack we are worried about.

4 minutes ago, sergi1980 said:

What does Gerrard see in Morelos. We are doing absolutely fuck all. We look totally disjointed.  Every bit of play looks awkward and uncomfortable. 

He sees the only 1st team striker we have

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Outside Tav? Fuck me. He had done one thing wrong all game.

Can't agree, been exposed going forward over both legs.

mind their LB was everywhere, sign him up when hamstring fixed I say 

7 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Haven’t seen anyone panicking. Just a bunch of people disappointed with how fucking pish we still are 

I have no worries what so ever with this match it’s the dread of another 3rd place finish and old firm pumping that has me worried

2 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Can see Morelos leaving in January when he's dropped for being absolutely pish, far too raw

I'm sure that there will be a queue of Chinese clubs waiting to pay us £8m for him at that stage. 

Archived