*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kaiser1041 said:

The positives are there as Goldson looks top drawer and Katic no frills and what we need 

the midfield doesn’t work mcrorrie isn’t good enough with the ball and candies isn’t happy in that formation  along with Alfredo I’d say there’s the negatives

We are missing Arfield, Dorrans, Rossiter, coullibally, Sadiq.

Thus will not be the team going forward, it’s a makeshift and is doing its job.

Yes it’s shite but at least we aren’t being beaten.

2 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Certainly no a great performance so far but the over reaction from folk on here isn't right. These games can be tricky to negotiate, we have no need to go gung ho. We look reasonably comfortable.

Absolutely mate - I think we're doing well

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

this will not be our new system, he's using what he has.  our forward line is abysmal, not just Morelos, Murphy and Windass has had enough chances to put this game to bed. mediocre  midfield too.

Has pre-season friendly written all over it.

Slagging the manager needs to stop.

3 weeks in the job and he must be amazed at how difficult it is for his team to head or pass a ball. I bet they do it ok in training. Morelos is a shadow of the player he was when he 1st came here.

They might have got their fitness up but sharpness of the mind seems to have deserted a lot of them too slow in seeing the right pass and making something happen - even then some players can't seem to control the ball

'Perfect' so far from Rangers

Shkupi 0-0 Rangers (0-2)

Billy Dodds

Former Rangers striker on Sportsound

Quote Message: "The only thing missing is a goal from a perfect performance away from home when you've got a two-goal lead, and not too many worries either. It's been perfect so far.

The only thing missing is a goal from a perfect performance away from home when you've got a two-goal lead, and not too many worries either. It's been perfect so far"

Pundits view

Just now, plymouthranger said:

'Perfect' so far from Rangers

Shkupi 0-0 Rangers (0-2)

Billy Dodds

Former Rangers striker on Sportsound

Quote Message: "The only thing missing is a goal from a perfect performance away from home when you've got a two-goal lead, and not too many worries either. It's been perfect so far.

The only thing missing is a goal from a perfect performance away from home when you've got a two-goal lead, and not too many worries either. It's been perfect so far"

Pundits view

I’ve no idea what game these cunts watch, Stewart on Premier Sports thinks we playing well as well. 

The midfield and forward line need massively upgraded, hopefully Ejaria, Sadiq and Coulibaly will improve things but more signings are needed. Whilst the match is a turdfest it reminds me alot of watching Rafa Benitez's Liverpool in Europe, away games were so boring were the team was set up to be solid and played quite negatively, it will be interesting to see if this is the style Gerrard is going to use  or whether its being foced upon him due to the lack of quality he has at his disposal.

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Slagging the manager needs to stop.

3 weeks in the job and he must be amazed at how difficult it is for his team to head or pass a ball. I bet they do it ok in training. Morelos is a shadow of the player he was when he 1st came here.

They might have got their fitness up but sharpness of the mind seems to have deserted a lot of them too slow in seeing the right pass and making something happen - even then some players can't seem to control the ball

It’s his fucking job to sort that

Archived