*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Have we even had a decent chance on goal? (I missed first half) 

from what I have seen it had been pretty pathetic and this mob have closed us down pretty easily in the final third 

We're 2-0 up with eight minutes to go, calm down ya wet towel. 

3 minutes ago, MasterD said:

You’re an odious little cunt

Another gimpy fan boy who chooses to ignore the repeated failings of certain players? Did one of them reply  to a tweet once or something? Get you all giddy?

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

I’ll plug yer maw ya rocket ???

Rocket? 

I’m no the one claiming this mob are dealing with us when they’ve barely had a shot at goal and are cruising right out of Europe! 

Just now, broxi555 said:

I am sorry but my estimation of SG has dropped to rock bottom - he has made 2 subs and still left the worst player at Ibrox on the park he will never be a player in a million years.

Your estimation has dropped to ‘rock bottom’ because of a substitution? Have a fucking word with yourself mate.

Got the same abuse mid season when I said McCoist was rotten. Got the same abuse when I said after we drew 1-1 at Rugby Park that Warburton was rotten. Got the same abuse before the Season ended saying Pedro was rotten.

No idea why I'd think any different with Gerrard. 

I just hope the board don't let him bring anymore dross that we can't offload for years. 

At least he's brought in genuine quality with Goldson. 

I see the link died as soon as the co-efficient for Scotland can improve quote happened. Fucking Scottish Football died a death when they wanted us dead and now they want us to improve the co-efficient. Fuck them come on skopje!

Only kidding you serious fuckers

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

Rocket? 

I’m no the one claiming this mob are dealing with us when they’ve barely had a shot at goal and are cruising right out of Europe! 

Take it as a 90 mins, then I think they haven’t been troubled by us

we still have a long way to go 

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Another gimpy fan boy who chooses to ignore the repeated failings of certain players? Did one of them reply  to a tweet once or something? Get you all giddy?

Aye that’s it ?

Archived