*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking hell McGregor will think he's played against Werder Bremen 2008.

To put that into context Hibs won their first tie 6-1. 

Absolutely woeful and Gerrard better sort that utter shite out.

No excuses before anyone starts greeting. 

Thankfully through to the next round relatively comfortably. But my fucking god Morelos was absolutely pish. I defend him a lot but he couldn't kick his own arse tonight. Absolutely abysmal in every aspect. 

Hopefully these shit couple of performances will make Gerrard, Allen and the board realise they still need a big investment in the playing squad or we will be repeating last season and the season before once again.

If they are even close to happy with our midfield and attacking options then they are delusional.

Played in nearly 90 degree heat. Seen it out easy enough. Should've won by 2 or 3 however McGregor has proven what a good goalie brings you with 2 Good saves.

Alfredo needs a spell on the side and I think windass was coming into the game when he went off and thought he was better than Murphy.

End of the day these early rounds are brutal. Osijek drew 1-1 with a wide from Moldova after humping psv last season. 

I'm glad we are through but there will be much much better performances and many worse no doubt over the season.

Job done we're through to the next round.  This team needs huge improvement though.  

That Ejaria should be starting games in midfield next to McCrorie and Arfield when all are fit.

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Hence why we’ve brought in a new striker, attacking midfielder, holding midfielder and are reported as being in the market for  another CB and a winger... 

Think you’re smarter than Stevie G?

ok get back to me when they said players are have moved on....they will still be here and played in the coming season....like i said its big picture and my point stands

Archived