*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Does Broxi Loyal on Facebook still stream games?

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don't know mate, could you find out and get back to me?

They streamed last weeks game but they hide the link unless you're registered with them. I'm sure one of the posters on here asked to be confirmed last week and they were allowed on the link within 5 minutes. I don't have Facebook but it would probably be best to register/get confirmed nice and early for tonight. Not 100% sure how it works but I'd imagine it's probably a one time thing and that will be you for the season.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Badger Loyal on Facebook, have to join the group

I was just going to say that. They've just said join early as they won't be accepting anyone near kick off or after kick off

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Will this have a decent stream?

I'm not paying to have that dog shit channel again 

Was on to ask the same. The Facebook link which I saw the Bury game was chronic.  Any of the internet streaming sites have it?

13 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Was on to ask the same. The Facebook link which I saw the Bury game was chronic.  Any of the internet streaming sites have it?

I'm hoping theres a decent YouTube link going about like most of last season 

I agreed to attend a meeting within Dovegate Prison tonight. Have to report to the gate house at 5pm to get my visitors pass.

I think I might be a wee bit distracted and can't take anything in with me to keep up with how Rangers are doing.. 

Silly boy. But hey I'm confident all will go well..

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I had to answer three questions to join for the Bury game, the easiest questions you could get asked as well :lol: 

I don't even get a page, I just get a screen saying either the page has expired or i'm not part of the community involved :lol:

Archived