*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That mob from Croatia beat PSV home and away last season, but if we don't beat them there'll be a full blown riot on here. 

Cunts are fucking clueless man, what happened to giving Gerrard and the players time? Two competitive games in through to the next round with bare minimum effort needed to advance, and the greeting is still going on :lol:

100% mate - admin must filter thru many of the posts on this thread and get many of them to fuck.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye mate this is worse than Progres Niederkorn you’re spot on

Dunno why Tav get's such a hard time in here he's consistently our most creative player.

I think we've got the beating of this mob, confident we will go through tbh.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Yup and they've just drawn with a side from Moldova called petroclub or some shite. Probably 11 guys fae a local petrol station. These early games are about getting through, fuck all else.

We beat bury on here and everyone thinks we could win all 4 trophies. We go through a 2 legged tie 2-0 albeit hardly the best and we may be scrapping relegation with st mirren

Just now, Bronzy said:

Aye but Hibs beat Faroese part-timers by a bigger margin so we're doomed.

Think it was @Sket that coined it perfectly.

FlipFlopMedia. 

3 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

100% mate - admin must filter thru many of the posts on this thread and get many of them to fuck.

For having an opinion and being disappointed at a lackluster performance? No one is calling for heads to roll. If anything the over exaggeration is coming from people like you.

The team doesn't look great, we're a bit boring to watch and there's a few players who really shouldn't still be here but the bigger picture is that we've just got through a European tie and kept a clean sheet over the 2 legs in the process against a team that, like it or not, could have been a potential banana skin for us.

First games out the road with minimum fuss and a clean sheet. 

Next round will be a bigger challenge I’m sure of that. 

All good so far, defence looks hugely improved on and team looks a wee bit better organised but still a way to go  hopefully time will tell  

BUT

Andy Halliday coming on makes me question SG 

3 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Spot on.

Shite final third. Good to hear that we will improve in the final third but tonight he was annoyed with the quality there. Doesn't sound overly happy so I'm.delighted with that 

Game management superb.

Through and that's it.

Bears r us and wearethepeople1 like this
18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm not happy with SG tbh 

He watched us last season and he knew the players that were here and weren't doing it 

He has had months to find better players than the ones brought it 

creativity ,strikers ,system 

He has focused on our defence .Time will tell on that one .You only find that out in the bigger games 

We knew Arfield and Geegs were frees well before he came in 

Not panicking but I'm just majorly pissed off ,we are going to start the new season with 3/4 of the biggest wasters ever to wear our colours .That is my feeling 

If we had won the night .I would have felt the same 

We are absolutely miles short 

Success is made on building from the back. I'd bet Fod would've let in the 1st half save in that McGregor made easily never mind the 2nd half save (that I never saw cause the link was down but heard it was a good one). SG has been in the job a matter of weeks and he HAS made improvements. The main players that are letting us down are not the ones the manager signed. That has got to be good.

eejay the dj likes this
5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

For having an opinion and being disappointed at a lackluster performance? No one is calling for heads to roll. If anything the over exaggeration is coming from people like you.

Criticising a (comfortable) win is my problem - only the vatican would be up to that eh.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The team doesn't look great, we're a bit boring to watch and there's a few players who really shouldn't still be here but the bigger picture is that we've just got through a European tie and kept a clean sheet over the 2 legs in the process against a team that, like it or not, could have been a potential banana skin for us.

There really is mate. 

However and I know many on here won't like this but this is going to take 2/3 windows to fix sadly. 

LaudrupsPatrickBoots and Smile like this
2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Spot on.

Shite final third. Good to hear that we will improve in the final third but tonight he was annoyed with the quality there. Doesn't sound overly happy so I'm.delighted with that 

Game management superb.

Through and that's it.

Pretty much this.

Job is done, that’s the main thing at this stage. 

54 minutes ago, broxi555 said:

I am sorry but my estimation of SG has dropped to rock bottom - he has made 2 subs and still left the worst player at Ibrox on the park he will never be a player in a million years.

Why do so many beasts come here to post, it's all about the Rangers

To Be A Ranger likes this
18 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Success is made on building from the back. I'd bet Fod would've let in the 1st half save in that McGregor made easily never mind the 2nd half save (that I never saw cause the link was down but heard it was a good one). SG has been in the job a matter of weeks and he HAS made improvements. The main players that are letting us down are not the ones the manager signed. That has got to be good.

Agreed but that doesn't mean we don't have concerns 

Thank fuck our defence seems more solid and Fod is out of the picture 

To Be A Ranger likes this