*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we know, Arfield is out, so it would not surprise me to see Gerrard play John at left back and Flanagan at right back with Tavernier pushed further up into midfield with us using a 4-5-1 system with possibly Jack. McCrorie, Windass and Murphy the other 4 midfielders. It seemed to me that the main danger to us was down our right flank with Tavernier leaving a big space where that winger of Shkupi caused us most trouble.

I don't think Gerrard will have missed that fact.

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Surely to fuck Jack will replace Arfield. 

I'm not sure if he will play Docherty, Ejaria or Jack, but I'd be very surprised if he played Halliday

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Don't know mate, could you find out and get back to me?

They do! It's a private group and invite only now. Send me a PM with your Facebook details and I will try invite you. No promises they will stream it though but normally very good!

21 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

What is the name of the page you have to join? Is it broxi loyal?

Name changed to Founding Fathers TV - EST 2018. Got a notification it was changed this week. Theres a post on there just now saying the game will be streamed.

Edit - There is one called The Badger Loyal too. Its secret so need to get someone in the group to add you.

3 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

Name changed to Founding Fathers TV - EST 2018. Got a notification it was changed this week. Theres a post on there just now saying the game will be streamed.

Edit - There is one called The Badger Loyal too. Its secret so need to get someone in the group to add you.

Cheers bud. I've requested to join the founding fathers one.

18 minutes ago, Brown Brogues said:

Anyone know any pubs that are showing the game in glasgow city centre?

Walkabout will be, but will be mobbed. Horse Shoe has it as well in sure. 

1 hour ago, Ozblue said:

As we know, Arfield is out, so it would not surprise me to see Gerrard play John at left back and Flanagan at right back with Tavernier pushed further up into midfield with us using a 4-5-1 system with possibly Jack. McCrorie, Windass and Murphy the other 4 midfielders. It seemed to me that the main danger to us was down our right flank with Tavernier leaving a big space where that winger of Shkupi caused us most trouble.

I don't think Gerrard will have missed that fact.

John is out. Back injury

Archived