Charity Auction

Extended the auction until the end of the month and willing to accept an opening bid of £100 for all 4 weekend passes now.

The just giving page is still active also if anyone else wants to donate. So far we've raised around £1000 after the game on Sunday.

11 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Extended the auction until the end of the month and willing to accept an opening bid of £100 for all 4 weekend passes now.

The just giving page is still active also if anyone else wants to donate. So far we've raised around £1000 after the game on Sunday.

:tu:

Just now, WILLIAM BEAR said:

:tu:

I believe our seats are very close together. Will need to say hello next time we are at the game, think we are only 4 or 5 seats along from you. Just keep an eye out for a wee 11yo getting very embarrassed at his silly old dad getting over excited at the game. That will be me and the boy ?

8 minutes ago, Travelrug said:

I believe our seats are very close together. Will need to say hello next time we are at the game, think we are only 4 or 5 seats along from you. Just keep an eye out for a wee 11yo getting very embarrassed at his silly old dad getting over excited at the game. That will be me and the boy ?

Will do, I usually wear a blue harrington :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, WILLIAM BEAR said:

Will do, I usually wear a blue harrington :thumbup:

Will keep an eye out for you ?. Unlikely to be at home games this week as I am out of the country just now.

GB makes good use of both our tickets, I had the pleasure of his company at one of our games towards the tail of last season when he was at your seat (to be fair, blethering with GB was more entertaining than what was on the park)

22 minutes ago, Travelrug said:

Will keep an eye out for you ?. Unlikely to be at home games this week as I am out of the country just now.

GB makes good use of both our tickets, I had the pleasure of his company at one of our games towards the tail of last season when he was at your seat (to be fair, blethering with GB was more entertaining than what was on the park)

Ha Ha Ha priceless, I have yet to have the privilege of meeting GB :happy: