Gers in Skopje

K.A.I

53 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

4C553636-69F7-4D3E-A8A3-3C66F590E970.jpeg

0E27E277-E4F9-4BC7-90BC-241EA78B8C79.jpeg

13C0C24B-9CF6-46CC-9A4B-39EB8DCA39F6.jpeg

Deeedley deedelly deedillly deee………….

Hopefully someone will have taken a CD of tunes with them to replace the sound track. 

Also hopefully none of the local Plastics go along to their local just to be offended, we do not want to give the haters any more ammo to use after Gallowgategate.

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

Deeedley deedelly deedillly deee………….

Hopefully someone will have taken a CD of tunes with them to replace the sound track. 

Also hopefully none of the local Plastics go along to their local just to be offended, we do not want to give the haters any more ammo to use after Gallowgategate.

The tunes are class .. blue notes simply the best blaring with the uvf crowd chants 

2 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

Apart from its great to see Bears on Tour....I love that there's an Irish bar in Macedonia!!

They have the market wrapped up. I’ve seen an Irish bar in just about every town and city i’ve been to. Where are all the Scottish pubs FFS?

6 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

They have the market wrapped up. I’ve seen an Irish bar in just about every town and city i’ve been to. Where are all the Scottish pubs FFS?

A Scottish theme pub would be the stuff of nightmares. Never ending Thingamajigging and idiot's in CU Jimmy wigs waving YES flags and shouting FREEDUUUMM every two minutes.

3 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

Apart from its great to see Bears on Tour....I love that there's an Irish bar in Macedonia!!

"Irish pubs" are everywhere... theres one here in the Faroes as well.. they literally bought everything inside the place from some company that sets the place up to look like an "Irish pub". There is nothing Irish about it.

42 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

"Irish pubs" are everywhere... theres one here in the Faroes as well.. they literally bought everything inside the place from some company that sets the place up to look like an "Irish pub". There is nothing Irish about it.

People get the wrong idea about Irish bars abroad - it’s a gimmick is all 

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Where do they find those horrible, black nobbly walking sticks?

35 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

People get the wrong idea about Irish bars abroad - it’s a gimmick is all 

Not all are gimmicks. Bar in lanzarote would not sell hearts fans as seen them as junior H***. Would walk past every day with a Rangers top on jhst to wynde them up.

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Just like those Edinburgh Woolen Mill shops, absolutely everywhere in the UK.