Well done Alfredo

kaiser1041

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Agreed. Understand why he took Windass off after being booked but SG makes some strange substitutions.

Zac Rudden should have got 5 minutes at the end instead of AH. 

Two games in and I have the fear already and think we’re not spending enough on quality.

46 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Herrera aswell and big mohsni when he played there for 10 mins 

alfredo still worst performance 

In fairness Moshnis goal to game ratio as a striker is like 8.8 best of all time 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Morelos is pish but worst performance in 20 years a just wrong 

???? thought you were over there

Morelos is well off form but so is Murphy and Windass hence the manager's comments about us being crap in the final third.

Positives we look better defensively both at the back and in midfield.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Morelos is pish but worst performance in 20 years a just wrong 

Hyperbole m8 but we get his point loud and clear and thankfully Gerrards "SERIOUS lack of quality up front" comment means he concurs. He had a bright start at Rangers but his lamentable misses v the tims and his general play and attitude leads me to hope we get rid pronto. If he was to be our main striker we could give them 10 today.

kaiser1041 has a point.... He is dross and yes I remember some of the crap we have had in past.

But that does not  mean that Morelos should be given any more chances in the team.He has been crap for 7 months and its time to call it a day.

Mind Windass does not fair any better and he wants to grow up and act like a footballer and not a spoilt child.

If we are to stand any chance of doing Brenda,s mob these 2 need to go NOW

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

???? thought you were over there

Morelos is well off form but so is Murphy and Windass hence the manager's comments about us being crap in the final third.

Positives we look better defensively both at the back and in midfield.

I am here - look better in midfield? 

2 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Hyperbole m8 but we get his point loud and clear and thankfully Gerrards "SERIOUS lack of quality up front" comment means he concurs. He had a bright start at Rangers but his lamentable misses v the tims and his general play and attitude leads me to hope we get rid pronto. If he was to be our main striker we could give them 10 today.

Hope so - here’s hoping 

it’s a serious concern 

1 minute ago, Old Geezer said:

kaiser1041 has a point.... He is dross and yes I remember some of the crap we have had in past.

But that does not  mean that Morelos should be given any more chances in the team.He has been crap for 7 months and its time to call it a day.

Mind Windass does not fair any better and he wants to grow up and act like a footballer and not a spoilt child.

If we are to stand any chance of doing Brenda,s mob these 2 need to go NOW

Bizarre that Windass gets it for these last 2 performances yet Candeais over both games and Murphy particularly tonight escape criticism.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Oh fuck off man

RangersMedia loves an exaggeration 

Don’t see how he has exaggerated. He was woeful. Unlucky with a couple of fouls against him and he does try to use his “strength”. However his striking abilities, esp with his head, are embarrassing. We need a striker to help take the pressure off the rest of the team. I don’t think Alfredo is the answer.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He only scored 1 or 2 when played as a winger

That might be right but Morelos has always been played through the middle as a centre forward, Windass at best gets played as a right forward and still has the same return last season! He probably created more as well! Yet Windass gets dogs abuse & Morelos gets the benefit of the doubt more often than not! 

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Bizarre that Windass gets it for these last 2 performances yet Candeais over both games and Murphy particularly tonight escape criticism.

Maybe because Candias ans Murphy aren't consistently shite and not as over rated as the imposters that are Windass and Morelos.

The Chinese did bid 10 mil you know, but I doubt it was for Morelos  to play football.