Allan McGregor

He has the advantage of being a far far better keeper than Fod will ever be. 

Despite his rat past that is enough for me. If Fod had been our keeper for those two games we would be out now as no way he makes the saves to keep them out.

32 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Never mate, we could win the treble and it be down to his saves I wouldn’t cheer him. He slapped us in the face and once you’ve wronged me once that’s it  

I thought the reception he got when he came off in the Bury game was sickening. 

Surprised at you mate but time will tell 

2 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

I probably didn't realise how average Foderingham was until I watched McGregor last night. 

A lot of us have been saying for the past 2 years 

Maybe it may catch on with some of the other losers we still have playing for us

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

A lot of us have been saying for the past 2 years 

Maybe it may catch on with some of the other losers we still have playing for us

I said it as well I just didn't realise how big the gap between them was. 

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Can understand that view mate, and probably makes you a better man than me that you can forgive. 

How does it go - holding onto hatred is like drinking poison and expecting the other guy to die.

I am not suggesting that you should become a groupie - just the fact that he himself, could possibly regret what happened far more than bears hate him for it. 

Just saying. 

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

If we can forgive and forget Kenny Miller and even cheer him after his countless haul of goals against them ..Then I think we will appreciate McGregor if and when we win our first major trophy since 2011

I want Rangers to be winners and trophies have to be won .Now 

Our goalkeeping position is now filled with a winner . That will do me 

Mcgregor is worst than Miller, both are cunts.

36 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

How does it go - holding onto hatred is like drinking poison and expecting the other guy to die.

I am not suggesting that you should become a groupie - just the fact that he himself, could possibly regret what happened far more than bears hate him for it. 

Just saying. 

He might regret it, still done it

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Just saying. 

I wouldn’t say I hate him, but I will never forgive him. 

9 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

He has the advantage of being a far far better keeper than Fod will ever be. 

Despite his rat past that is enough for me. If Fod had been our keeper for those two games we would be out now as no way he makes the saves to keep them out.

This, I will settle for the quality upgrade and still being in the hat.

I’m maybe just be a fickle no morals cunt who wants us to win the league more than anything, as I was dead against him signing back at us, but now he’s done well I’m fucking delighted he’s a Rangers player.

Won’t be singing any songs or calling him shagger, but he’s a great goalie and I’m much happier with him rather than Fod (who I liked). 

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

You can bet he cannot wait for games against mhutants though.  This will be his true telling.  If he saves all attempts,  I'll be happy as hell,  but.... He's still a :p:

Just forgive him. I promise you will feel better.

There's too much hate in the world.