Osijek Away

Maxjig23

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

The SLO is on twitter trying to justify the new no trip fiasco with links to travel club rules etc and bears running rings round him as per , supporters are far to clever for him 

lmao what Travel Club rules are they are justifies yet another non-trip? rule 1 section A8 of the Travel Club rule book = we shall have a travel partner, however they won't run trips and Rangers fans can't complain about it. This is the rule

?

:lol: 

49 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Thomas Cook strikes again - useless cunts. Wonder if Rangers find this acceptable. 

I bet they've no service level agreements in place for the contract or fuck-all like any other standard business contract. 

I don’t think it’s Thomas Cook mate.

I actually think it is the club saying we won’t offer that price to the fans.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don’t think it’s Thomas Cook mate.

I actually think it is the club saying we won’t offer that price to the fans.

Maybe they should let the fans decide. They'd be in no position to say that when they charge Bears between £1300-£1500 to go on the team flight to these games.

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

lmao what Travel Club rules are they are justifies yet another non-trip? rule 1 section A8 of the Travel Club rule book = we shall have a travel partner, however they won't run trips and Rangers fans can't complain about it. This is the rule

?

:lol: 

Farce , why don’t RFC charter a bigger plane and ballot 300 interested fans and let them travel with the team and the no doubt many hangers on , at least it’s an attempted to get some fans there officially , we’re a fucking inconvenience to them