***The Official Osijek v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadiq should hopefully feature at some point and hopefully Arfield is back too. Jack and McCrorie don't work together in centre midfield, we just lack so much creativity. I'd also play Flanagan at right back as I think he's wasted at left back and push Tavernier into the midfield, wishful thinking I know.

Will be a hard game I think but over the two legs I think we have enough to get through

26 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Have Sadiq and Coulibaly got clearance yet? Gerrard said they might not be fit enough anyway. Mind you, he said we’d have to ease Ejaria in gently then put him on in both Shkupi legs.

EstConsultancy on Twitter said they are both in the squad and Hodson has dropped out.

As far as I know we didn't have a game last weekend - closed doors or bounce. I find that strange when the team is new, start of the season and especially with 2 or 3 new loan signings and a crucial EL game coming up.

Hope to god the training is going well!

After all the hype we're going into competitive European games with "Tav", Mccrorrie, Windas, Murphy and Morelos all pretty much certain I start. Jack and Candeias fairly sure to feature at some stage. All proven losers.

Unless something changes drastically it's going to be another long season. 

Basically hoping loan players, who thus far, have never really proven themselves consistently in a competitive environment, will come in and give us 55? 

Shambles. 

9 minutes ago, gsa said:

After all the hype we're going into competitive European games with "Tav", Mccrorrie, Windas, Murphy and Morelos all pretty much certain I start. Jack and Candeias fairly sure to feature at some stage. All proven losers.

Unless something changes drastically it's going to be another long season. 

Basically hoping loan players, who thus far, have never really proven themselves consistently in a competitive environment, will come in and give us 55? 

Shambles. 

Why "Tav"?

4 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Why "Tav"?

Because he's wildly overrated as a player, should never be Rangers captain, and generally,  is a mutilated dog selling, annoying cunt, along with his fellow boyband members "Josh" and "Wes". The club needs entirely cleansed of the pathetic losers Warburton bought from the lower leagues in England. 

Archived