Another couple of signings to come?

King admitted that he was happy with the strengthening work that had been carried out in recent weeks and indicated that it wasn't finished either.

"I think we could probably see another couple coming in and possibly another couple going out just depending on what happens with the English window coming up," he told STV.

"But we've certainly added a lot of players and got some away as well, but I think the squad is looking to more settled and balanced.

"There's greater quality and depth throughout the squad than we've had the last couple of years."

1 minute ago, No.12 said:

Solanke please

i'd like solanke if we had a tried and tested striker mate. Thats why i want defoe. No fancy shit just a goalscorer. I dont know if Bournemouth plan to send him on loan but its actually been rumored so thats the only reason if it was a choice i'd take Defoe 

Disappointed but expected, first saw this on Follow Follow but clicked straight off after I saw that the most popular post was that the board have back Gerrard, delusional stuff.

We have again opted for the cheap option and I fully expect it to show this season.

5 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Disappointed but expected, first saw this on Follow Follow but clicked straight off after I saw that the most popular post was that the board have back Gerrard, delusional stuff.

We have again opted for the cheap option and I fully expect it to show this season.

If Gerrard was the cheap option, who could we have got instead? 

15 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Simple fact is mate we don't have the money. 

Many including myself felt that when Gerrard arrived he had guarantees of proper investment from the Board.

Only Gerrard will know if he's got the backing he expected or not. 

Personally think we are still short. I would say we need 3 more. CB, CM and CF. I expect we will sign a CB and loan in another striker. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Simple fact is mate we don't have the money. 

Many including myself felt that when Gerrard arrived he had guarantees of proper investment from the Board.

Only Gerrard will know if he's got the backing he expected or not. 

Personally think we are still short. I would say we need 3 more. CB, CM and CF. I expect we will sign a CB and loan in another striker. 

The board planned to spend a significant fee on Cooper though, that needs to be re-invested elsewhere on quality, they're having us on if they don't, considering the loans and frees we have brought in we aren't asking much at all and never do, take Goldson away and we have spent little, even less if Windass or Morelos were to go.

3 more would do but I'd be looking at spending the Cooper money on a CB and CM and doing everything we can to get Solanke or Defoe.

King promised a lot more than he has delivered so it's only right we take him for his word regardless, if this season goes wrong it will absolutely ruin the clubs finances, it's up to him to show that he doesn't want that to happen and as a result set us back a decade.