Another couple of signings to come?

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I think we need 3 and I think we’re prioritising wrongly. A creative midfielder is a must but I can see their argument they’d use because from the wings last season we created a major amount of chances every game. 

If we don't get one in then I think a lot of responsibility falls on Arfield which has never really been his game. 

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Dreading the game against the sheep already, only bonus is they have half their team away as well.

We'll get a draw at best with that squad. 

I had a dream last night that they removed the tube train to Ibrox and replaced it with a roller coaster. 

There's that word competitive again how many times are we going to hear that just get your checkbook out Dave. This squad is good enough to compete with the other teams in the league  but with out further quality in midfield and up front we won't trouble the scum or do much in Europe and I for one can't stomach another season such as the last few against those fucking pedos we need to get it right this time but have we only time will tell here's hoping.

48 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Too many defeatists on here fs it's only Aberdeen we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there Tomorrow and turning them over! 

We have strengthened our defence to a great extent, and arguably strengthened in other positions also, whereas Aberdeen have lost some key players from last season, notably Rooney, their main goalscorer. so taking into consideration that we won 3 and drew 1 match last season with an 8-2 goal difference, so why the fuck should we worry about going to the Fleeceyland Stadium against those cunts? :snapoutofit:

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

We have strengthened our defence to a great extent, and arguably strengthened in other positions also, whereas Aberdeen have lost some key players from last season, notably Rooney, their main goalscorer. so taking into consideration that we won 3 and drew 1 match last season with an 8-2 goal difference, so why the fuck should we worry about going to the Fleeceyland Stadium against those cunts? :snapoutofit:

My post is an old one from cumnock bear mate. You may have missed the thread. It was fantastic :lol:

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

My post is an old one from cumnock bear mate. You may have missed the thread. It was fantastic :lol:

Yea mate, I thought your comment was to a post from Brian Fantana.....I missed the Cumnock Bear one. Our first game against the sheep should be no harder than it was last season.

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Dreading the game against the sheep already, only bonus is they have half their team away as well.

Don't see why you're dreading it we strolled through most games against them last season and we're in better shape now if anything they'll do well to get a draw.

19 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Don't see why you're dreading it we strolled through most games against them last season and we're in better shape now if anything they'll do well to get a draw.

we need to score goals to win games and Morelos and Windass don't fill me with confidence over the course of a season with Sadiq as back up. 

hopefully another attacker is brought in, this goals from midfield pish has been tried since Warburtons era and it's not enough. 

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

we need to score goals to win games and Morelos and Windass don't fill me with confidence over the course of a season with Sadiq as back up. 

hopefully another attacker is brought in, this goals from midfield pish has been tried since Warburtons era and it's not enough. 

Agree we need another attacker but at least we never lost our main striker to Salford,we're better also defensively and in midfield and in better shape than we were last year so I wouldn't be dreading the sheep if anything I'm looking forward to smashing them again.

11 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Why does everyone keep saying we still need to sign a creative central mid?

Surely that is Ejaria's role?

He seems to be forgotten when everyone is discussing the options in the middle of the park.

There must be a reason for that. 

We need a big brute of a CF for Morelos to play off & another CB and i'd say we're done. 

We'll be banking on Dorrans, Arfield and Ejaria being the creative forces in the middle of the park. Even Rossiter (if he stays fit) can pick a pass and can drive the game forward

2 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

We need a big brute of a CF for Morelos to play off & another CB and i'd say we're done. 

We'll be banking on Dorrans, Arfield and Ejaria being the creative forces in the middle of the park. Even Rossiter (if he stays fit) can pick a pass and can drive the game forward

We bank on them then we're bust already. Arfield can drive a midfield I'll give him that but delivering a defence splitting pass when the opposition has 10 men behind the ball? Not his forte. Dorrans definitely ain't that player and the young lad will be too inconsistent if he even has the quality. Creative midfielder is what we need, buying these wingers to put balls into the box for Morelos to head over and away from goal everytime is no use.

10 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Assuming we are trying to win the league I'd hope we're not done. Just can't see it unless we go back into the transfer market at Xmas. 

On 24/07/2018 at 18:57, Drunk and disorderly. said:

King admitted that he was happy with the strengthening work that had been carried out in recent weeks and indicated that it wasn't finished either.

"I think we could probably see another couple coming in and possibly another couple going out just depending on what happens with the English window coming up," he told STV.

"But we've certainly added a lot of players and got some away as well, but I think the squad is looking to more settled and balanced.

"There's greater quality and depth throughout the squad than we've had the last couple of years."

I'm hoping we get a good Striker on loan, once the club start getting the trophies and prize money they can invest it into getting someone permanently. I think we stand a chance of winning some silverware this season.

18 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Mon to fuck :lol: we beat them 3-0 with a team that included Myles Beerman and Joe Dodoo and we also had a bullfighter as our manager, so I'm not exactly dreading it.

26 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Mon to fuck :lol: we beat them 3-0 with a team that included Myles Beerman and Joe Dodoo and we also had a bullfighter as our manager, so I'm not exactly dreading it.

That is the funniest thing I heard all day! Hope Rangers put 5 past them.

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

Indeed. We should never fear the sheep in a one to one encouner. We have a real man in charge of us now who has done everything as a player and who our players look up to. A top class mentor. Players are honoured to be associated with such a British and indeed European footballing icon.

They have a manager who is a shitebag, and who's only claims to fame are that he was a bang average player for us for a few seasons and one a cup as manager. The sheep lack ambition, still fear us and count second best as success. They can't retain their best players whilst our squad is strengthening. We will fuck repeatedly this season get at least second in the leauge and put them in their rightful place. Sheep shagging morons.