Tav

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Don't think he's been that bad. A few iffy moments, but some moments of really good defending too.

Great cross for the goal too.

3 corners in the second half that I counted, he flung himself at each clearance at the near post and missed every one. Agreed his attacking ability isn't up for debate but he is a complete bombscare at the back.

11 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Shut it or I'll invite you to the Partick cricket ground. As it's a 5 minute walk for me...

Starting a thread to specifically slag off our captain after an away victory and another clean sheet in Europe. Poor show. Poor show.

Yous lot are having a tin bath ya fucking bunch of clueless cunts!

stopped a clear goal, all by himself an made one but because he didn’t stop every cross they put in tonight he’s shite?

just can’t help yourselfs every game same wrongyins, we win away in Europe an use are right on here being negative about our captain 

absolute miserable bastards or filth in disguise

59 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Result aside. Fuck me. 5 or 6 awful bits of defending. Goldson bailing him out numerous times. He needs a kick up the arse or a place at right midfield.

Cleared two including one off the line near the end, but hey lets crucify him.