You Heard It Here First

tannerall

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Connor Goldson should be Rangers captain.

Strong, commanding presence and well up for shouting at others. 

Shite....needs to stop blessing himself running onto the park. Since your his mate, have a word.

33 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Shite....needs to stop blessing himself running onto the park. Since your his mate, have a word.

Take it you weren't an Amoruso fan then cause he was catholic  ?

Have a word with yourself. 

No crticism of tonights performance intended by the way, everyone played their part. 

And I'm not criticising Tavernier. For me he is a natural talent, has a bit pace, loves going forward and is definately a keeper, just that he is not commanding. 

And I think Tavernier would benefit for not having the captain's reponsibility, would give him more freedom.

What summed it up for me was when Goldson decided to give Tavernier and Flnagan a wee bit of his advice and experience after both had been left exposed. To their credit Tav and Flanagan appreared to accept it and move on (suggesting there's a good team spirit there.)

So yes tonight was a big bonus all round.

If some of the posters s above are quite prepared to sit on one games result and not learn from it and look forward, then that's fine.

Not me though, I want more and more success and will never sit back in the short term. and  personally can now see greater potential and have much higher standard of expectation from this team., and quite simply see huge potential in the character and experience I have witnessed in Connor Goldson in all the games I've seen him.

Just like Steve Gerrard probably sees...................................

39 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Making the sign of the cross is not exclusively Catholic. And even if it was, who really cares anymore? What matters is the players give their all, our identity as a Protestant ethos Club is safe in the hands of the supporters.

True orthodox Christians do it the opposite way plus they’re not keen on the RCs either 

24 minutes ago, tannerall said:

No crticism of tonights performance intended by the way, everyone played their part. 

And I'm not criticising Tavernier. For me he is a natural talent, has a bit pace, loves going forward and is definately a keeper, just that he is not commanding. 

And I think Tavernier would benefit for not having the captain's reponsibility, would give him more freedom.

What summed it up for me was when Goldson decided to give Tavernier and Flnagan a wee bit of his advice and experience after both had been left exposed. To their credit Tav and Flanagan appreared to accept it and move on (suggesting there's a good team spirit there.)

So yes tonight was a big bonus all round.

If some of the posters s above are quite prepared to sit on one games result and not learn from it and look forward, then that's fine.

Not me though, I want more and more success and will never sit back in the short term. and  personally can now see greater potential and have much higher standard of expectation from this team., and quite simply see huge potential in the character and experience I have witnessed in Connor Goldson in all the games I've seen him.

Just like Steve Gerrard probably sees...................................

Bang on for me , a think tav will and has played better without the captains armband 

45 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Making the sign of the cross is not exclusively Catholic. And even if it was, who really cares anymore? What matters is the players give their all, our identity as a Protestant ethos Club is safe in the hands of the supporters.

I care.

I don't care what religion he is as long as he keeps it to himself. That is the done thing.

Fuck, next we'll be getting them at it when they score. Slippery fucking slope.

If any of them want to bless themself they should do it in private.

1 minute ago, will2203 said:

I care.

I don't care what religion he is as long as he keeps it to himself. That is the done thing.

Fuck, next we'll be getting them at it when they score. Slippery fucking slope.

If any of them want to bless themself they should do it in private.

Los of catholic players bless themselves coming on to the pitch or scoring, it's actually a private thing wishing themselves luck, protection,success, thanking their god of belief  whatever, and not aimed directly at spectators.