Fanzone cancelled.

Escobar

What the fuck is he gibbering about, he's trying to say that the kids will never be able to use it again, fucking wank, about four games a month if you are lucky, what a total prick, usual shit, Rangers get an idea to make a bit of money, oh no we can't have that, they are rat bastards to the core that lot.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They’ve got one - it got approved same time as ours and they later revoke ours 

Scotland is a fenian shitehole I hate the place with a passion 

The club must have an appeal then, because the excuses are a joke. 

As you say mate it’s time we all woke up to what’s happening when it comes to our club and the way we are treated. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Can Rangers not just move the fanzone elsewhere and play them right at their own game and give them a showing up when they try to cancel it again 

Would just knock down ED House and start from scratch to make a fanzone. 

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They’ve got one - it got approved same time as ours and they later revoke ours 

Scotland is a fenian shitehole I hate the place with a passion 

They also have a bid in tae buy the piece of council land that they have theirs on, no doubt they'll get it at a knock down price with the pretense that it is good for the area .

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Can Rangers not just move the fanzone elsewhere and play them right at their own game and give them a showing up when they try to cancel it again 

Just read it again, you can actually read the hatred and exasperation in him, if you read it to the bottom it says that Rangers are going to use another beside the stadium so fuck them. I'm sure I read that correctly.

Fuck, I read that wrong, it was the original quote from Rangers at being allowed that area that has now been cancelled, we should definitely appeal this, any normal sane person will know as I said it might get used about four or five times a month.

You can sense the bitterness oozing out of him. 

Rangers are massive for the economy of Govan and the wider area. How many bars profit, not just around the stadium but all over Scotland when we play? Buses leaving from certain pubs or having a stop there on their way to games, must be invaluable, particularly in these difficult time for the licensed trade. 

Then there are all the bus companies, SPT must do well out of the subway tickets, the takeaways, etc. 

I hope the club look very closely at this, and expose anything untoward should they find it. 

Also, that Astro and the centre are absolutel toilettes. Plenty of other areas have 4g pitches and clean, fresh centres. If Stephen was so bothered about the facilities, perhaps he should've devoted more energy into improving them.