Gerrard comments - Real Men

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye nothing screams hard man like kicking a burd on the deck

Dunno why you've decided to take my comment out of context.  There was nothing regarding Flanagan and his crime in any of my posts.  I was referencing Stevie G's comments regarding defenders.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

You always condoned hitting women mate aye?

Same as most/all other football clubs worldwide, we've had our fair share of dross - Dioff comes to mind with us.

Unless you're an angel or a judge/magistrate and you've actually condemned the guy to a life penalty then so be it. 

But I guess you're not - you're a guy with no doubt good principles, but you're not allowing Murphy, the criminal to move on. 

And by the way; Rangers can & do sign kaffliks - it was a time gone by when we didn't - but we do now. 

On 29/07/2018 at 14:49, WATP-FOREVER said:

Same as most/all other football clubs worldwide, we've had our fair share of dross - Dioff comes to mind with us.

Unless you're an angel or a judge/magistrate and you've actually condemned the guy to a life penalty then so be it. 

But I guess you're not - you're a guy with no doubt good principles, but you're not allowing Murphy, the criminal to move on. 

And by the way; Rangers can & do sign kaffliks - it was a time gone by when we didn't - but we do now. 

Diouf was scum, should never have been near our club, we played better and went on to win the league when Walter dropped him.

Kicking a woman on the ground is abhorrent. dont think flanagan should be near our club either, we're no here to rehabilitate SG's mates. was back in court last week as he missed his community payback order, so he isnt exactly looking remorseful is he?

8 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Diouf was scum, should never have been near our club, we played better and went on to win the league when Walter dropped him.

Kicking a woman on the ground is abhorrent. dont think flanagan should be near our club either, we're no here to rehabilitate SG's mates. was back in court last week as he missed his community payback order, so he isnt exactly looking remorseful is he?

Time to move on from his past indescretions me thinks, what he did was abhorrent but everyone deserves a second chance. 

One of our finest ever players was a serial wife beater and I don’t think I’ve ever read anybody call him out on it on any of these pages over the years. However, Gazza is in the hall of fame and Flanagan is an average full back. Double standards indeed. 

16 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Me too - and btw; you also missing out the objection to kaffliks pal - which could be a significant problemo when encouraging new, non Presbyterian footballers. 

7 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Time to move on from his past indescretions me thinks, what he did was abhorrent but everyone deserves a second chance. 

One of our finest ever players was a serial wife beater and I don’t think I’ve ever read anybody call him out on it on any of these pages over the years. However, Gazza is in the hall of fame and Flanagan is an average full back. Double standards indeed. 

Aye; no mobile phones & cctv incl jb's time. 

On 29/07/2018 at 14:49, WATP-FOREVER said:

How exactly is Murphy a criminal?

7 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Gazza was already our player when he beat up his Mrs, were he a known wife beater when we signed him I 'd have said the same, Gazza is also an alcoholic, while it doesn't excuse his actions it does go some way to explaining them. He also showed remorse.

footballers aint like other people, they live privileged lives just cause they can control a football, but they're also role models and just because I think he doesn't deserve the privilege of playing for Rangers and being extremely well paid doesn't mean I would grudge him making a living anywhere else or at anything else.