SportOptions To Maribor (If We Both Make It)

Following a wide search we do now have an option on an aircraft to do a day return flight.

We have 128 places available and our proposal is to depart Glasgow 0900 local time arriving into Maribor around 1250 local time.

We will have bus transfers to the stadium in Maribor and drop off close to the away end. From here it is around a 15 minute walk to the main square.

People can make their own way back to the stadium for the match.

Kick off time is not yet confirmed but we will work on a basis of a 1900 to 2100 kick off.

Based on the later kick off time we would not expect to depart around 0030 after the match arriving into Glasgow around 0230 local time.

There is of course the possibility of extra time and penalties so this has to be taken into consideration...as does however long the fans are kept in the stadium.

The journey airport-stadium is around 20 minutes.

We did organise a trip to the game at more or less the same stage of the competition when Rangers played in Maribor in 2011.

Price for the return flight including all airport taxes and coach trasfers is expected to be £599.

As everyone is aware aircraft availability at this time of year is very difficult to find and prices are much higher than we would of liked. This is currently the best we can find.

We have 128 seats available those seriously interested please register your interest by emailing sales@sportoptions.com and put "MARIBOR INTEREST" in the subject of the e-mail.

If this is done we will send you a priority booking e-mail on Wednesday 1st August. Please note those already asked to be placed on our Rangers mailing list you will need to send a new e-mail as above to be added to the priority list for this flight.

In this e-mail you will be provided with a link and a time this flight will go on sale to Pre-Book.

https://www.sportoptions.com/Maribor-v-Rangers/index.asp

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Steep one but I’ll probably do it. The other route I was looking at is £380 for flights, plus a hotel plus transfers so not actually that much difference in price without all the nonsense changing flights etc 

Think that's steep as fuck mate  my last day trip was osasuna and was only 325

1 minute ago, RFC16 said:

Just bookin the now fuck it. The 600 pound has made my decision

A would hang off mate me and my mate had booked Osijek and Cyprus last year we were bricking it both games. 

You found a decent route hoping to just do Thursday-Friday 

56 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Loads of places to fly into. 

Anyone know if you can get a train from maribor to Venice ??

Use Rome2Rio to find transport between places mate, it's quite handy 

Screenshot_20180730-234425_Chrome.jpg

No idea why the picture is so blurry but it's fine if you click it to view