Steven Gerrard: The Boss

G.E.C.

Enjoyed the watch, I am with Souness celtic are not that great and I hope we can do it this year although appreciate it will be tough. I hope the fans get behind the team this year especially at Ibrox, it makes all the difference and Ibrox can become a fortress again.

• 3 weeks later...

I watched this earlier tonight. I wonder if McLeish, Steven, McCoist, Scholes etc would see things differently after the start we've had.

Trevor Francis said we probably wouldn't be able to challenge celtic "in one, two or maybe even three seasons", which I think is shite. McCoist also seemed to consider that there is too much of a gulf.

Only Souness is like nah. "I don't think celtic are particularly strong".

3 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

I watched this earlier tonight. I wonder if McLeish, Steven, McCoist, Scholes etc would see things differently after the start we've had.

Trevor Francis said we probably wouldn't be able to challenge celtic "in one, two or maybe even three seasons", which I think is shite. McCoist also seemed to consider that there is too much of a gulf.

I know who I'd listen to.:UK:

Just now, LochendBilly said:

I know who I'd listen to.:UK:

Yeah, I mean three seasons? I think even though we've only just started the season, that comment looks ridiculous now. Plus confidence and belief are all a part of it. This forum and the mindset of Rangers supporters are bursting with both.

9 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Souness tends to call it like it is

I wanted England to win the world cup but he was the only pundit at the time that truthfully said he thought they had massively over achieved with a fairly average squad and an easy route to where they got to