Rangers- Official PES Partner

Lloyd

Demo is out 8th August. I dont give a fuck if its shite it will still be head and shoulders above fifa for gameplay. Canny wait to smash the fuck out the tarriers on myclub and abuse them like fuck. Can see a few xbox bans on the horizon. 

2 hours ago, AljayBoy said:

I buy this anyway so well chuffed with this news :thumbsup:

P.S. if you're still buying fifa and over the age of 16 then get a grip ffs.

I'm over twice that age and i buy it and i will be forced to grip you by the throat if i get anymore chat like that.

24 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Demo is out 8th August. I dont give a fuck if its shite it will still be head and shoulders above fifa for gameplay. Canny wait to smash the fuck out the tarriers on myclub and abuse them like fuck. Can see a few xbox bans on the horizon. 

Haha am excited to have the actual stadium finally but you can’t honestly think that last PES 18 was anywhere close to fifa ? You can barely dribble and there’s like 3 kind of shooting styles and that was it lol it’s horrible 

38 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

exactly mate 

14 minutes ago, WATPWATP said:

your posts are murder lol, first fod in goals for thursday now saying fifa better than pro! ????

Missing a capital letter or two there, pal. Foderingham > McGregor, there isn't even a debate with Fifa and PES.

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He is a wee bit speshul tbf.

I am reporting you to Cushy for personal abuse