Fans / atmosphere / Jack

Dan Deacon

There’s a few lads I owe an apology who’s names I can’t of think of but we had some debate over playing Jack and Coulibaly in the same team and I said it was hopeless playing the two of them together at Ibrox. I apologise to those boys and to the gaffer for tonight at least I though that they were both great. 

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

There’s a few lads I owe an apology who’s names I can’t of think of but we had some debate over playing Jack and Coulibaly in the same team and I said it was hopeless playing the two of them together at Ibrox. I apologise to those boys and to the gaffer for tonight at least I though that they were both great. 

You cannae just apologise when yir wrong and it makes it ok, you fucked up. Few days off the board is the right thing to do.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Played really well, still too many slack passes in there from all 3 but that’s the only criticism. 

Totally disagree. Jack had a few slack passes but I never seen a single one from either the fans or the atmosphere.