Katic

Looks a great find. If him and Goldson stay fit we won't ship too many silly goals. Seem to deal with all the high balls which is pretty unusual for us recently. Why that lot thought throwing in 106 long throws into the box was gona pay off is beyond me. 

In an attacking sense but more importantly the defensive aspect I haven't seen us win as many aerial balls in a long long time. Under Pedro every ball that came in to our box was a lottery as to whether we conceded as barring Alves we were horrific.

So many clearances made tonight and the fact Katic was more involved than Goldson speaks volume. The two of them there fills me with great confidence.

I heard an interview with SG a couple of weeks ago now where he said that Katic is an absolute diamond of a lad as well. Low maintenance, all the boys in the changing room really like him, settled in really well and loving being part of the club. I cannot wait to see his partnership with Goldson flourish. You have to say for SG to bring in the two CBs and add McGregor in goal has made us infinitely stronger. Great signings.

5 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I heard an interview with SG a couple of weeks ago now where he said that Katic is an absolute diamond of a lad as well. Low maintenance, all the boys in the changing room really like him, settled in really well and loving being part of the club. I cannot wait to see his partnership with Goldson flourish. You have to say for SG to bring in the two CBs and add McGregor in goal has made us infinitely stronger. Great signings.

Kind of signings that championship calibre teams are built upon. They'll be worth a haul of points throughout the season, even more so if the big man can keep dominating the opponent's box too.

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They nullified the big black boy up front for them who gave us a torrid time last week. 

I barely even feel nervous when teams attack us now.

Might get slaughtered but the confidence shagger gives that back 4 is immense. He's a fantastic goalkeeper 

You are right though .He makes a massive difference 

Most bears will come round if they are sensible enough 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They nullified the big black boy up front for them who gave us a torrid time last week. 

I barely even feel nervous when teams attack us now.

Might get slaughtered but the confidence shagger gives that back 4 is immense. He's a fantastic goalkeeper 

Hate to admit it myself mate but you're absolutely spot on with this.