Katic

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I can get them.never forgiving him. Purely on goalkeeping ability he's miles above the other 2

This sums up my feelings on the situation. Can't forgive him for being a rat cunt but he's an absolutely massive improvement on Foderingham who at times is/was a fucking bombscare.

Just now, ben51 said:

:lol: 

Im just surprised Gerrard seems to be the type of Manager I wanted all along. 

I bought into (due to never seeing his U18's play) this belief he would be a Klopp MKll. Which I thought was wrong for us and he was going around it all wrong.

I'm delighted to see a strong, resilient side who won't be bullied. It just takes time to get that confidence and arrogance back that we have lost for so many years.

I still want to see some more attacking quality come in, but I'm happier for sure. 

I was jesting mate.

Three huge games in the next 10 days now. Lets see if we had to slovenia with a lead and 6 points in the league. Games coming thick and fast.

19 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

Said in other thread. Liked his no fucking about attitude. Defend first

Couple of times tonight there was players around him trying to play wee cute passes near our box and once the ball came to him he was just blootering it into the stands like he was in a John Smith's advert.

I fucking love that.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Couple of times tonight there was players around him trying to play wee cute passes near our box and once the ball came to him he was just blootering it into the stands like he was in a John Smith's advert.

I fucking love that.

HAVE IT.

1 hour ago, herdy89 said:

Looks a right diamond, it was bomber out in Croatia scouting him

If there's players like Katic and Barisic out there hopefully we're looking for other gems as well.  We should be tapping in to these markets more.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I don’t want to get a head of myself because I remember thinking Nicky law was brilliant after a few performances.  But I’d turn gay for the big man happily.  ❤️❤️

Can't believe you admitted that....Nicky Law, brilliant??

7 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I fucking love that.

100% the one from Arfield was like get it to fuck out my box

The guy is a bargain at £2m and still young , by far our best signing this season and what we need against the tarriers.  Takes no shit off nobody on the park, and would run through a brick wall if needed.

The best of it is he so quiet off the pitch the players say, but a few more could take his a McGregors attitude and we won't go far wrong