Nacho putting beast in his place

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

DjylE1CXgAAfQcL.thumb.jpeg.0408bfaf1864a127729cebe7c84cc79e.jpeg

You know what mate. I met Lego at a concert and gave him banter. I’d never ever sing a song like that to any player in the world. I’ve met keegan, mcgrain mcstay etc, as well as souness ricksen kontermann McCourt etc etc. The one guy that stood out for me was kenny Dalgleish.  The moment I met him, as celtic manager he commanded respect

these cunts need warned

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I hate them more and more each day and it's no longer just the fenian element of their support it is all of them.

It always has been, don’t ever think otherwise, somecunts are just better at hiding their bitterness than others. 

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I hate them more and more each day and it's no longer just the fenian element of their support it is all of them.

Even the so called casual ones are murder mate, my niece is with one of them the now and he claims not to really support them doesn’t stop him bringing up the new club pish or calling me a H**.

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

You know what mate. I met Lego at a concert and gave him banter. I’d never ever sing a song like that to any player in the world. I’ve met keegan, mcgrain mcstay etc, as well as souness ricksen kontermann McCourt etc etc. The one guy that stood out for me was kenny Dalgleish.  The moment I met him, as celtic manager he commanded respect

these cunts need warned

We've shown unbelievable restraint over these last few years imo. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

They are lording it at the moment, that's why they've all of a sudden found their balls. 

Normal service will be resumed soon enough and they will learn respect again. 

Our fans need to find their balls first. In fact the loyalist/unionist community need to. 

Only a certain few will. Too many liberals in our support 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

They are lording it at the moment, that's why they've all of a sudden found their balls. 

Normal service will be resumed soon enough and they will learn respect again. 

That’s the thing, during our dominance through our nine in a row era we knew one day it would end and enjoyed every moment of it, these deluded cunts think this is it forever and they are in for an almighty shock, and I believe it’s closer than they think. 

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Even the so called casual ones are murder mate, my niece is with one of them the now and he claims not to really support them doesn’t stop him bringing up the new club pish or calling me a H**.

Don’t ever let him get away with calling you that mate. Ever. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Don’t ever let him get away with calling you that mate. Ever. 

Was over messenger mate but he got called every “sectarian” slur under the sun and then told exactly what would happen if he ever said it to my face. It made the first time meeting him a bit awkward tho.

3 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Our fans need to find their balls first. In fact the loyalist/unionist community need to. 

Only a certain few will. Too many liberals in our support 

I honestly don't think it's being liberal that's the issue - this past five years we've been free targets and completely unprotected. 'Rangers Bad' has been the narrative.

About time the tide turned.

Times like this you wonder how low-life some people can get.

Imagine going out of your way to abuse another human being like this. It’s fucking football, and it’s not even anything to do with a team in your pishy, ugly island.

Do not understand some people. Watching Nacho ask the guy ‘what have I done to you’ when the truth is absolutely fuck all. He scored against the guys team a fair few times and like an absolute baldy wain embarrasses himself.

Pathetic human being.

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I honestly don't think it's being liberal that's the issue - this past five years we've been free targets and completely unprotected. 'Rangers Bad' has been the narrative.

About time the tide turned.

Look at the right side of politics ffs. Then look what the media report on. 

You honestly think stv will report nacho novo was summoned too sectarian abuse at Belfast airport? 

By fuck if it was the cunt fae the custard bus, it would be on cnn.

26 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

these cunts need warned

Scott Brown commanded respect?